Chains of Love

(Content warning, attempted murder but its pretty much just a scott and jimmy crackfic based of of Chains of Love from the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy Three Musketeers movie.)

Oh come on, Scott didn't know how he got roped into chaining this idiot up and sending him to get fitted with a halo.

If he had known his boss was going to make him do it, he would have skipped work.

"Are you ready to die?" he asked, tightening the chain that was tied to an anvil. The victim, Jimmy, just sighed.

"Aren't you the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Scott looked up, seeing the stupid look on his face.

"You are literally about to be killed, why are you flirting!" His face was turning red at the flirtatious wink that the other gave him. Scott wanted to get it over with so he grabbed the anvil, ready to drop it off the side of the bridge into the rushing water.

"Your chains of love, now hold me tight. Your bovine beauty makes my heart take flight." The other sang, dancing in a weird worm way in his chains. Scott just stopped, staring at the stupidity of him. Where did Jimmy get the cow stuff from?

"You will not change, my mind one bit. I'm going to drop you screaming off this bridge!" Scott pushed him towards the water but somehow, Jimmy had stayed up. 'His love's so sweet, his love's so blind.' He couldn't help but think. His eyes were like a puppy's begging for something it wants. 'Poor Jimmy...'

On one shoulder, his devil whispered into his ear, "You have to kill him, or he'll change your mind."

'Poor grunge...' his angel sang back.

"Say farwell, to that goof poor grunge!"

"Farewell!" Scott said, anvil barely in his hands.

"Cause it's your duty as he'll-"

"Take the plunge!" Scott dropped it, watching as the anvil fell mid air. Jimmy seemed to have some unbelievable idiot strength as he stayed up, hooking his legs against the railing although the heavy weight was pulling him back.

"My milkmaid miss, you charm my soul. You leave me utterly beyond control." Scott reached over the side to bring the anvil back for another throw. The momentum could break Jimmy from his hold. "Call me a goof, but one thing's clear, your melodius moo is music to my ears!" Scott couldn't help the blush that was brushed across his cheek when Jimmy rested his head in the crook of his neck.

'He's no Don Juan, he's not real smart. Yet he touched my little cowhide heart!" Scott doesn't really know why he goes with the cow theme. In other circumstances, he would be offended but damn, Jimmy saying it was like poetry. 'He loves my moo, my cow-like gaze. His numbskull charm has set my heart ablaze!' Scott doesn't know what posesses him but he leans down and captures Jimmy lips.

He shivered in the cold night air, fireworks of hearts bursting behind them at the performance. Their kiss was as sweet as honey and Jimmy's lips were soft against his. The other seemed to deliriously laugh against him.

Hearing a crack, Scott saw in slow motion as the anvil broke the railing, tumbling over the side. He quickly got to work as Jimmy went off the side, tying the chain to what little railing he had left to work with. Climbing down, Jimmy still had his love sick look on his face, not registering that he almost died. Scott remembered the whole point of killing Jimmy and sighed. He didn't want to let go but he knew it was for the good of the people.

"Your friends are being killed right now." He looked down, not meeting Jimmy's eyes. "You don't have much time but you can save them." Jimmy seemed to shake out of his stupor, a worried look on his face.

"Okay, I will go save them. I will come back to you though." Scott just gave him a sad smile. He is helping in an attempted plot to replace the queen and assasinate her. He will get tried for treason but the love sick man in front of him needed assurance.

"I will be here." He helped Jimmy out of his chains, helping him to stand on the hanging anvil. He was about to climb up, leaving Scott to stand alone but he turned back, kissing him again. Scott leaned into the kiss, eyes closing. Pulling away, they stared at each other. Jimmy had one hand on the chain and the other wrapped up to climb, making him taller. The moon was right behind him, like a halo.

With one final nod, Jimmy climbed up the chains, leaving Scott to sit alone above the water on the hanging anvil.

Words: 773
Written: Tuesday, October 12th, 2021, 11:24 am
Edited:
Originally Posted: Tuesday, October, 12th, 2021, 11:27 am

Literally have a test in 30 minutes that I haven't studied or practiced for at all and I decided to write this crack fic. Great.