2. Leaving the Only Thing I Know Behind.

I woke up to the sound of my mother packing up my thing into a suitcase. Why would she be packing my things when I am in a hospital? I looked around, find myself again woudering how did I get here? Then I remember that they stuffed me in the back of my mother's mini van that was parked in the hosiptal's parklot. SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT. My mother noticed that I was awak. " Good your up. Now you can help me pack your things and get ready for the flight." She finish packing one of my suitcases. WHAT ITS FRIDAY ALREADY. THATS IMPOSSIPLBLE. THE FIGHT WAS ON FRIDAY DAY, WOKE UP IN THE HOSIPTAL ON MONDAY AND NOW ITS FRIDAY!!!. Why is this happening to me? I need to stop sleeping, really. I got out of bed and walked lazly over to my bathroom. I closed the door and turned around to only find myself looking at a full-lenght mirror. And on top of that my mother left a stick note on it.' Hope you see what street fighting does your body. Hope you like how you look. Now instead of having a flawless body, you have scars that will never go away, marks that leave you body looking black and blue. And when your finish get dress and breakfast is on the table. 'My mother is just that type of person that just doesn't drop the issue and uses it against you for the furtue. I riped the note up and flushed it down the toliet. I can't help my self but I looked.

I looked like I was in a car crash. My face was big and red. One my arms had bandage around it. Probably someone tried to cut me during the fight. Then my leg was black and blue. Since I was tan you couldn't see it that much. And on top of that I had a mean black eye. It cover my cheek bone all the way to my eyebrow. HOW THE HELL DID I GET THIS. After I did my businesses in the bathroom, I enter my room only to find a pink strap knee high dress. I WILL NEVER WEAR ANYTHING THATS PINK INTILL I DIE. AND EVEN THEN O HELL NO. And next to it was my worst nightmare. " High heel that match with the dress, what kind of world am I liven in?" said, slaping my hands on my face. " AAAHHHH. THAT HURT!" To make my mother happy I put on the dress. I dried my hair and left it flow.

When my hair flows mean that it curls up by itself by the end of the day. I put make up to cover up my scars and marks. I peeled off the bandaid only to find a 1 inch cut. And its not that deep for that much bandaid.

I went down stairs with my purse and my heels in the other hand. "Good morning. I see that you dress up. You look so wounderful. This time you look like a girl. Well eat up and meet me in the car. Let me take you purse. See you in the car." She took my purse and left the house. On the kitchen table there was a stack of 10 pancakes with a bowl of strawberries and a cup of milk. " Seriously, I hate breakfast peirdo. Like next ask me what I want." I grab the plate and threw all the food in the trash. Then emtpied the milk in the sink. "Done." I said while walking out the house.

I got in the car bare footed. I left the house without put the heels on. My mother gave me the death glare which meant 'put on your shoes'. So I did. The rest of the car ride was like walking through burning hell hole. Then freezeing alive. It was so quite that I had to turn the radio on. Then I remember that it didn't work because I punch it that last time I got into a fight with my mother. Thank the lord goat that I brought my headphones. I put them on and blast it so I wont hear my mother when she tries to make conversation with me. Most of the car ride I slept right through it. I know, I know I shouldn't slept because I would wake up and wonder how I got there. But this time it was different. I slept a dream that happen in real life. I dreamed how my father die that night. My mother doesn't even know how he die, the cops that did the case haven't really found out yet. But me on the other hand know how it went down, and how it came to a stand still.

The next time I woke up we just arrived at the airport parking lot. I stubble out of the car. I really never weared heels. Heels are my enemy. I got my purse and placed it on my shoulder. Then I got my suitcase and walked to the entrance of the airport. My mother didn't get out of the car. I didn't even bother telling her goodbye. She just sat there crying. The inside of the airport was colded. Even thought it was 90 degrees outside. I didn't feel confident in this dress. To draw less attention I kept my head down. Well that was a bad idea.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys this wasn't the right chapter that was to come out but comment to see what you would like to see happen in the next chapter. And please tell me it there are misspelled words.

Hope you like it. I upload every Saturday night. So look out for the thrid chapter. And vote to. The right chapter will be the thirde one and its going to be real good. Like mouth watering good.

-S.H. luv u.