Bio Note and Harem

Hey guys!

Welcome to my new book!

Ok, just so that I give you all a heads up on what's happening right now, the bio of our Main Protagonist is not completely done.

But luckily, I'll give you some of the info that you'll just need to know for now, so that there aren't any confusions whatsoever.

So here's an Incomplete Version of the Bio:

Bio (Incomplete)

Full Name: Jeison Rokuro Inomata

Nickname: JR

Age: 17
Gender: Male

Race: Human (Hero)

Looks: Will Be Seen In Complete Bio

Personality (Incomplete): Caring, Protective, Keen, Closet Pervert

Likes (Incomplete): Irina, Rias and her peerage, Sona and her peerage, Hero Clan, His Village

Dislikes (Incomplete): Issei, Corruption, Stray Devils, Rogue Fallen Angels

Backstory: Jeison Rokuro Inomata or "JR" or Jeison Inomata is the Main Protagonist of the book. He is a member of the Hero Clan and is a childhood friend of Issei Hyoudou and Irina Shidou. He left them due to having to train at his village to become a hero.

Affiliations:
Hero Clan (Hero)
Kuoh Academy (Eventual 2nd Year Student)

Alright, that should do it for the bio, for now.

Obviously the Bio is not done, but I'm having it taken care of later.

Alright, time for other notes!

Abuser: Issei Hyoudou
Who is being abused?: His Soon-to-be Ex-Harem
Just to clarify this.

And now time for the last thing to take care of, the Harem.
________________________________

Harem of Jeison Inomata:

Irina Shidou
(Main Girl)

Types of Abuse: Physical, Verbal, Cultural, Mental, Molestation

Irina Shidou is the Main Girl of the Harem and one of Jeison's childhood friends. She is beaten by Issei and insulted for being and angel and for making him think she was a boy. Irina also intentionally hits Issei with a kendo stick, so that he doesn't rape the other girls. Because of that, Issei beats her harder because she fought back. The only thing that kept her from being completely broken, was her faith in God, despite knowing his death.

After Jeison finds out about the abuse and saves the girls, he comforts Irina heavily, probably the most because of their long past together. Thanks to Jeison, Irina is able to restore her energetic and upbeat personality and her pride as an angel. After some time passes they begin to date. Irina is one of the main reasons why Jeison was willing to have a harem.