Chapter 6: The Angel and The Hero Part 2

3rd Person POV
After the reunion between Irina and Jeison, the angel found everyone watching her have her break down, which she got embarrassed about. However, it seemed that no one had judged her for it.

A few minutes after Irina and Jeison shared their emotional reunion, the hero went back to finishing the meal he was cooking. Eventually, it would finish.

Everyone was now sitting down and eating katsu curry ramen. From what it appears, few of them show to like it a lot, such as Gasper, Asia and Koneko did too, but she seemed to keep it to herself.

Rias: So, what exactly are you doing here?

Jeison: Ah yes, I assume it's best to explain now then later.

Jeison set his chopsticks down and looked up at everyone, who had their attention at him.

Jeison: Starting tomorrow, I'll be serving as an observer for Rias Gremory.

All the girls, including Kiba and Gasper, stared at Jeison in shock by his statement, as he went back to eating the katsu curry ramen he cooked. Once he ate another piece, he stared back at the girls, Kiba and Gasper as they all stayed in their same reactions.

Jeison: What?

Timeskip
Irina POV
It was now the next day. And we have learned a lot about what has been going on lately.

So here are things we learned from Jeison:

1. The Hero Clan report said that he was supposed to observe Rias. But according to further details by his grandfather, he is observing ALL of us.

2. One of the main reasons why Jeison moved away for so long was because both of his parents are active heroes for the Hero Clan!

3. Excluding Rias herself, 5 other members of her peerage are targets. 2 of them are considered S Rank Targets.

And the 4th and final thing we learned is where we currently are right now. Near the entrance of the academy today.

4. Ever since he moved, Jeison has been homeschooled!

Right now, we were all walking towards the academy. I could see and feel the stares from girls and glares from the guys.

I watched as Asia nervously grabbed Jeison's arm and wrapped herself around it. I could see Jeison look down for a moment, but he just looked back up.

I sighed to myself and looked back up at the entrance of the academy.

I can only thank today that we warned Jeison about the whole perverted boys and the girls here before we left for school today. Because something gives me the feeling that this will be a long day today.

Small Timeskip
3rd Person POV
The scene was now in Class 2B. Everyone except for the Church Trio was nearly surprised at the scene of seeing Jeison in front of the entire class.

Jeison: Good morning everyone. My name is Jeison Inomata. It is going to be a pleasure to be under your care from now on.

Teacher: Alright, does anyone have any questions for Mr. Inomata here?

Nearly everyone in the classroom had raised their hands.

Jeison's Mind: (Jeez. Too many hands. Time to shorten it.)

Jeison: If your question is if I want to hang out or go on a date, I'm not interested.

One-Third of all the girls put their hands down.

Random Girl: Darn.

Jeison: If your question is if I'm a pervert. Isn't anyone now and then?

Everyone lowered their hands except for the boys.