Chapter 12: Origins of a Failed Hero

Hey guys, just a warning and spoiler now. You will learn more about two OC's in this chapter!
________________________________

Aika POV
Damn. It's such a shame that hot Jeison guy wasn't in class today. Really love getting the chance to check him out.

Kinda jealous too if those ORC girls too. Getting to be around him all the time. Especially with that thing he has in his....I won't explain. I wonder if they'll ever take the chance to ride him. Wouldn't that be a roller coaster?

But if they won't, maybe I'll shoot my shot at him.~

But other than that, there was something weird going on where I'm at. I saw some figures around the Occult Research Club. They don't seem to be familiar faces, I better check it out from a distance so that they don't spot me.

I snuck quietly around a nearby tree. Felt like a safe place to eavesdrop on whatever was going on.

I poked my head out to get a closer view and I saw...

Wait.

Is that the hot Inomata guy? I thought he was sick today. What's he doing here. What's with the man and the green hair?

And....

Wait....you can't be serious right now.

After the accusation of thought of me being some sort of spy, it's......WHAT?!

Is that.....

I didn't know what else to do but be shocked or surprised or even amazed at what I'm seeing! The only thing I knew was that I had to run and tell this to maybe....Asia. She's actually pretty good at keeping secrets. She gave me that shirtless pic I asked for of.....I'll just let it slide for another day.

Because all I did was slowly and quietly back away from my hiding spot and ran. I had to run and tell her what I just found.

Meanwhile
Atsushi was seen looking where Aika ran. He then looked at Jeison.

Atsushi: You didn't tell me that a student of Lavina Reni was here.

Jeison rolled his eyes to Atsushi.

Jeison: She saw us. Didn't she?

Atsushi: Probably.

With Church Trio
Irina, Asia and Xenovia were all currently sitting in class with Rossweisse, taking some extra lessons on their studies since they were offered some more help and especially since they couldn't necessarily understand their notes nor what they had to write down in them.

Soon, Aika came barging in what seemed to be shock and alarmed the study group.

Irina: Oh Aika, you scared me for a moment.

Xenovia: W-What could be the matter?

Asia: Yeah, you seem panicked.

Aika: T-There's something I need to tell you. Right now!

Rossweisse: Miss Kiryuu, please calm down first before you tell us.

Aika was shaking for some time before she was finally able to breathe a bit before she was at a more calm state to speak clearly. She took a deep breath and exhaled to confirm that she was now more calm.

Aika: I need to tell you something I just saw outside the Occult Research Club!

Aika began to explain how she saw Jeison and a green haired man and another figure. Once Aika spoke of who that figure was, The Church Trio and Rossweisse all widened their eyes, as if they couldn't believe what they had heard.