Chapter 3: Negotiation

3rd Person POV
Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Rossweisse, Kiba and Gasper all looked at the Church Trio of the recent news that they have just received.

Rias: Issei's been captured?!

Akeno: The Hero Clan?!

The Church Trio nodded as they were still covering their exposed and bruised chests.

Koneko: H-He ripped your clothes.

Asia: H-H-He was gonna m-make us.....d-do......

Rossweisse went up to Asia and hugged her, Asia melted in and sobbed in the arms of her own teacher.

Rossweisse: It's alright. Speak no more, let's go get you three new clothes for the day.

Asia, Xenovia and Irina agreed with Rossweisse and followed her to another room to get new shirts that were torn by Issei. As that happened, Rias was staring at the note she was given to by Asia from the mysterious boy from the Hero Clan.

Akeno, who had her lip being covered in makeup to hide her mark, looked towards her red haired best friend with a look of curiosity.

Akeno: W-What do you think the Hero Clan wants?

Rias: I don't know.......the only way we can find out if with this meeting that they want.

Rias read the note, it revealed that the Hero Clan was going to meet with them in about 2-3 hours. There was a phone number for them to discuss a location meeting.

Rias dialed the phone number on her own cellphone and listened to the ringing, until someone picked up.

???: Hello?

The voice was of a seemingly polite and kind girl.

Rias: Excuse me, is this the phone number I was given from the Hero Clan?

???: It is. You must be Rias Gremory.

Rias: I am. You wish for a meeting?

???: Yes. It would be polite if you gave us a location to discuss our meeting.

Rias: Very well. You may meet at my club at my school, Kuoh Academy. It is the Occult Research Club. Since you know who I am, I will have one of my servants guide you to the building.

???: Very well. We will meeting you soon today, Rias Gremory.

The phone hung up on the other side. Rias sighed and put her hands together.

Rias's Mind: (As happy as I am about Issei getting what he deserves, we still have to see what the Hero Clan wants.)

Rias looks outside her window, who is nearly blinded by the sun, clouds and trees that surround the Occult Research Club.

Rias's Mind: (I guess I'll find out soon.)

Timeskip
It was about nearly three whole hours, and Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Irina amd Rossweisse sat patiently on the couches and desk, waiting for Kiba to arrive with the Hero Clan and Issei, who was captured by them.

Gasper, who sat in his box sat up as if he sensed something. Koneko was also sniffing as if she also sensed what Gasper was sensing.

Gasper: They're here!

Everyone turned to the doors as they see Kiba come in and allow 4 individuals to enter. They held a brutally beaten Issei with them, who was in restraints.

The Hero Clan representatives were consisted of 2 boys and 2 girls. They wore these outfits.

Ignore the characters, the outfits are the main examples.