Chapter 1: Cries for Rescue

3rd Person POV

*SLAP!*

*PUNCH!*

*KICK!*

*CRACK!*

Those were some of the noises followed by a girl's shriek of pain as a boy with brown hair and a weird end part to his hair constantly beat 7 girls.

They all wonder what happened, and what caused a boy who was at one point a sweet and well behaved young man, into this abusive and dangerous monster.

As of right now, with a group of bruised girls from nearly head to toe, a small blonde girl named Asia, who is covered in bruises, with a red mark across her face, is currently healing the arm of a blue haired girl name of Xenovia, who's arm was broken, with a busted lip and also covered in bruises.

Asia's hands were shaking as she tried to stay quiet, but the beating and screaming she heard right now, kept her fear at a massively high level to the point she nearly couldn't heal the broken arm.

*PUNCH!* *PUNCH!*

Rossweisse: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! ISSEI! P-PLEASE! S-STOP THIS!

Issei: SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!

*SLAP!*

Asia flinched she heard Rossweisse scream and fall to the ground as she was slapped by Issei. The noise was loud enough to echo to the door.

*PUNCH!* *KICK!*

After her arm was healed by Asia. Xenovia grabbed her arm and visibly shook with tears falling out of her eyes. She made no sound, but her mouth quivered, begging her to wail.

Xenovia: W-Why? W-What did we d-do to deserve this?

Asia: I-I *sniffle* don't know.....but I'm s-scared.

A small girl with white hair and cat clips, who was also covered in bruises, had a recovering black eye, a red slap mark across her face, and covered in bruises, came up to the two and joined them in crying quietly to avoid being too loud. Her name is Koneko Toujou.

Koneko: I...I-I don't know. He used to be so nice and kind, but he....turned into this.

The girls began to become more scared as they heard more yelling. It was their master, Rias this time.

Rias: ISSEI THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

Issei: I WON'T LET A SLUT LIKE YOU TALK BACK!

*SLAP!*

The girls flinched again as they heard the hard slap and Rias's yelp in pain as she also fell to the floor.

Issei: Being my Main Slut, you should know better! And it's also best that you the other whores know what happens! THEY CAN LEARN FROM YOUR EXAMPLE!

*RIP!*

Rias: Issei! NO WAIT! I DON'T WANT THIS! PLEASE!

Issei: WELL THAT IS TOO BAD! YOU'RE GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR TALKING BACK AT ME!

Rias's screams in panic as she tried to wrestle Issei off of her. His hands were squeezing her chest hard, causing her to cry in pain.