Chapter 29

Do you guys miss our beloved Jemima Miller? well you are in luck, because she is back!

***

Chapter 29

J E M I M A

She is dead without saying goodbye.

My heart sank as I look on the window without feeling anything but numbness. This is fault, if I would be strong enough to defend myself, Jewel would still be with me.

"Your fault, Jemima. Your fault again." I sniffed and looked down at my feet, were bruises are, but nothing compares to the bruises that Jewel got, that she got from saving me.

Tumingin ako sa mga body guards na patuloy lang sa pag mamaneho na parang walang namatay na kasamahan namin. How can they be so cruel? How can they even do this to an innocent person?

I grinned my teeth. They wanted to eliminate Jewel because she knows many things about them. Hindi pa din ako naniniwala na tumutulong sila kung sino man talaga ang kalaban namin. They did merciless things and that would never be forgiven. Even though King Victor stated that they are helping. That abuela is just a misunderstood person, that doesn't give even reason to kill someone. To kill her own grandchild for money. Dahil kahit anong angulo mo tignan, masama sila.

"Miss Jemima?" I was shocked when I heard my name called out.

"What?" I look at the guard.

"There are soldiers outside."

Soldiers? Ano naman ang ginagawa nila dito?

I walked out of the van and there I saw Jessica kneeling down to the four soldiers were just in their staring face. Namutla ako noong narinig ko ang iyak ni Jessica. I think she already knew what happened to her sister.

I was going to walk towards her when the guards held my shoulders back and shake their heads, saying that it's not the right time.

Well, when is the right time?! I owe Jessica and everyone an apology because if she just listened to me and didn't had to save me, she could've live. We could've live. Pero hindi, dahil nangako siya kay Cashmere na kapag may mangyaring ganito, ako ang isasalba niya at hindi ang sarili niya.

I don't know if I should be mad at my sister right now or what.