𝟘 𝟙

Author's note: this is a reader X Haruchiyo Sanzu fanfic. Anything is possible in fanfiction.

TW: Contains adult content, animal abuse, rape, swearing, some drug and alcoholic mentions, violence and killing.

Other than that is mostly fluff, Sanzu is slightly out of character here but enjoy!

My English is a bit rusty. Sorry if there are mistakes.
—————————————————————
the first time you saw him was when you were 13, you had boarded the wrong train, travelling to Shibuya instead, your brothers were still in juvenile school and you were more free back then.

you came from a abusive household, you still remembered how your parents who were nothing but drunkards abusing you and Rindo while Ran worked his ass off to support the family, when your brothers were at the ripe age of 12, Ran poisoned them.

he couldn't take the stress anymore as you had undergone so much trauma from them that you stopped speaking and chose to use sign language to converse.

anyways, you got off the train and chose to spend your time to shop in the streets of Shibuya. your artworks had been selling really well due to your elder colleague in your full time job. the next artwork you create may even get into a auction, that's what your elder colleague told you as you travelled about in Shibuya to find a paint shop.

you finally found one and tested out some of it, the price was better than the ones in Roppongi too! and so you brought the colors in need of topping up, after paying, you went to find a food store to have lunch.

humming to yourself, you found a bunch of larger and older guys fighting this blonde with diamond shaped scars by the sides of his mouth. they were totally wrecking him. you watched as they decked a punch to the blonde's face, causing his lips to bleed.

normally, you would have mind your own business and walked away, but you hadn't had any clients in your main job so your hands were itching for some action and blood. you placed your art supplies on the grass as you walked forward.

the guys were confused as you walked forward silently, what was a pretty girl like you doing here?

you smiled sweetly.

and decked a punch to a guy's face, he was instantly knocked out.

"girl! do you have a death wish or something?!" a muscular guy roars at you as you smirked, causing them to be more enraged as they charged at you, fists out as you dodged them quickly.

you signed, what sloppy forms, there were so many openings as you raised your index and middle finger, jabbing into their weak pressure points, this was to inflict more pain on them. as a Haitani, you naturally had sadism running deep in your veins.

it took you a while, but you defeated 8 guys quickly, glancing over to the blonde, he was panting heavily as he stares at you with his unique cyan colored eyes through his thick lashes.

your heart thumped but you ignored the feeling and bent down to pick your bag of paint but the boy was trying to stop you.

he tugged on your skirt, unintentionally pulling it down, revealing your light pink underwear and nice looking thighs, he blushed and looked away immediately as you pulled it back up.

you were livid, it brought back bad memories, you pulled him by the front of his shirt, glaring into his cyan eyes as he wobbled on his feet, your eyes wandered to his scars as you lifted a hand to touch them but got swatted away.

this guy.......he was really getting on your nerves.

you pulled out your notebook, writing furiously into it, you shoved it to him.

you owe me two favors, 1, I helped beat up those guys, 2, you saw my underwear, give me your name. his eye twitches in anger but he was in no place to refuse you,

"Haruchiyo....Sanzu" he answered, even writing down in your notebook. "OI! SANZU!" someone yells as you whirled around, a boy with black hair and hazel eyes walks over, he was wearing a gang uniform, eyes fixed on the beaten blonde before you.

he pays you no attention as he picks Sanzu up with a hand like a cat carrying holding it's kitten with its mouth.

"damn it, just wait till Mikey hears about this, you beat up another gang again!" he scolds Sanzu, wait... you tried to stop them but the other guy already had Sanzu a far distance from you.

how were you going to get Sanzu to finish your favor now?

you spotted the words Tokyo Manji gang embroidered in gold at the back of the guy's uniform, you noted it down, maybe next time you'll use your elder brothers to find Sanzu.

speaking of them, they'll be released in a week soon, you had saved money to cook a good meal for them.

you wandered off to a random shop and had a terrible bowl of noodles. ㅠㅠ—————————————————————
the next week, you watched as the guards released your elder brothers. you couldn't visit them as the guards didn't allow you to and this was your first time seeing them in 4 years.

well, 4 years and 7 months to be precise.

"oh~ is that our beloved sister~ Rindo?" you hear Ran ask the other blonde as you remained impassive as they strutted towards you.

Ran reaches out to hug you, you allowed him to wrap his long and lanky hands around your smaller frame just as you kneeled him in the balls. he doubled over as you rushed over to Rindo and did the same to him.

"imouto. whyyyyyy....." Ran whines, holding his precious baby maker as Rindo grunts in pain beside him.

you wrote in your notebook, letting them read it. "huh?! It's not our fault he died! That bastard was just too weak and couldn't handle nii-san's punches!" Rindo yells at you as you rolled your eyes.

you pulled them each by their ears, forcing them to stand as the guards watched in amusement, the Haitani brothers who were ruthless in the juvenile school was getting taught a lesson by their younger sister.

"Painnnnnn!/~" they whined as you let them go, guiding them to your house as they followed you closely.

TBC