𝟘 𝟡

You threw a soap at Ran's messy hair and face. His neck was full of lipstick marks as you scowled at him.

"This one is mine. Go wait outside." You ordered Ran as he was going to say something back but someone who you assumed was Rindo coughs from outside, causing Ran to finally begrudgingly leave you and Sanzu.

Sanzu who had his back covering your naked body glanced down at you. "Can't believe they're going to be my future brother in laws." Sanzu signs as you tilted your head at him.

"You don't know the dumb shit they do at work." He grumbles, face in your shoulder as you laughed softly.
—————————————————————
Rindo and Ran's eye twitches as they see you wrapped up in multiple towels, Sanzu didn't have other clothes as you took in your brothers' messy appearance.

"Had fun with the girls?" You asked as Rindo signs.

The girl he was making out with was really grabby grabby, pulled on his hair several times when they were kissing too.

"Let's not talk about that. I got you a gift." Rindo says as your attention changes to the white box he holds.

He opens it, letting you see the inside as there was a cute pink rabbit staring back at you.

You stared at Rindo stunned.

"What? You don't want it? Fine, I'll take it back and let the chef cook it for us. I'll send you the fur coat." Rindo says, closing the box in your face but you snatched the box away. You had a small blush on your face.

"I want it." You stuck your tongue out at him as you opened the box and the baby rabbit sniffs your fingers, you carried it out of the box and look to Sanzu, the color of fur matching his hair as you smirked.

"I don't resemble this furry." Was all he said as the rabbit placed it's paws on your chest as you stroked its head.

"It's a thrianta rabbit a client gave me. Don't know what he was on when he decided to give me this." Rindo says while the rabbit was soon falling asleep.

You yawned softly, "your stuff has arrived at our house, let's go." Ran orders as you took your clothes and underwear to wear them.

You gave Sanzu a goodbye kiss as he blushed. "Now then, your second task, it's to be a good partner."you whispered before Ran drags you off.

"He's dangerous y/n, and what if he breaks your heart again?" Ran asks you as Rindo drives the car, you grumbled disoriented words at him.

"I thought she was going to choose some goody two shoes again, can't believe she chose Haruchiyo out of all people." Ran complains as Rindo throws his cigarette out of the window.

"I saw this coming from a mile away. He's always been thinking about her especially when she announced she had been dating that lawyer guy." Rindo murmurs as your head was in Ran's lap while the box with the rabbit was on the ground.

"In fact, I think Haruchiyo is better than any guy working for the government, he's loyal too." Rindo adds while Ran frowns.

"What if he hurts her when he's high?" Rindo didn't know how to answer that question. —————————————————————
You had a hungover from the sake you drank last night, but the rabbit Rindo had given you helped lifted your spirits as it thumped its paw on your stomach.

"You're so cute!" You gushed, stroking its head as you were sitting in your brothers' dining room. The two of them had gone to Bonten as you were having lunch. The chef served you a chicken salad as you let the rabbit eat its food.

Your phone lit up from a notification. It was Kisayo.

Kisayo: The boss has sent us both on a mission. Are you available on Friday? 2am in the morning at top of Roppongi Hills Mori tower.

You scratched the rabbit's head as it hopped into your lap.

(y/n): available

This time Sanzu messages you, he wanted to go out on a date that night.

Smiling giddily at the text messages, you accepted, holding the pink rabbit in your hands as you went to the room you were given to paint.

6:30pm

You wore a evening dress as Ran and Rindo were still at work. You spotted a Ferrari waiting outside of your brothers' penthouse. You saw Sanzu sitting inside of it, playing with his pink strands of hair.

Smiling to yourself, he spots you walking out of your doorstep, his flustered face made you giggle as you kissed him on the cheek.

He has always been attractive to you but you never thought he would like you so when Yamato asked you out when you were a teenager, you accepted his request.

After all, Yamato was just a experiment that progressed too much. You pulled Sanzu into a hug, staring into his cyan eyes dreamily.

Relationships are draining, so you made up your mind. Sanzu will be the last relationship you'll ever have.

He bends down to kiss you as you parted your mouth to let him taste you. He tasted like vanilla, sweet like the way you liked it. Your tongues fighting for dominance but you pulled back.

"I thought we were going on a date? But we're already making out so fast." You whispered huskily as Sanzu chuckles, "I'll ravage you tonight."

It was a promise, "get in the car sugarplum, we're going to be late." His low voice making you blush as the car door opens by itself for you.

Grinning, he drove away. The two of you enjoying the thrill of the night.

TBC