𝟙 𝟚

A total of 3 months passed, everyday, you would bake pastries for Sanzu to deliver to Mikey and the other executives.

Sanzu remembers the goodbye kiss you had given him that morning. He sits at his office desk glancing down at the velvet ring box before him.

He double checks the ring inside, the diamond was huge as he chuckles, thinking about how he'll propose to you that very night. You'll have a hard time swimming with the ring on. He closes it, placing it into the pocket of his breast pocket.

Suddenly, smoke fills the room as he passes out despite trying not to breath it in.

Meanwhile, you returned home from the grocery store, you didn't bring Mr Strawberry out on your bike as the weather was getting colder.

Everything felt right until you entered your bedroom.

The sight of a skinned rabbit with no ears hanging from the ceiling greeted you with its pink bloody fur lying on the ground as your heart raced. You ran for your pet, not expecting such a cruel thing to happen to it.

You treated the pink rabbit not just as a pet, but as a companion and even son.

So when you reached for it's pulse on its cold body, you broke down when you couldn't sense it's heartbeat.

Some time later, you scooped up the rabbit, you knew someone had entered the house to do such a heinous thing. You had hidden weapons on your body and have been aware of your surroundings all the time. Placing Mr Strawberry back into his resting cushion, you spotted a note on the dressing table.

The words were neatly written, asking for you to meet them at the only lit up ship at the shipping docks at 8pm that night to save the Bonten executives or they'll die. And with the rabbit ears laying beside it, you could safely assume it was the person who had done this to your pet have done something to the executives.

You smiled, you recognized the handwriting.

It was Kisayo's. —————————————————————
It was -5 degree celcius.

Sanzu kneels on the ground bare chested before the gold eye woman, the cold air nipped at his wounds as she whipped Mikey who was kneeling beside him. His ankles were chained to the ground so he could do nothing like the other executives as their boss's skinny and malnourished body was taking in the abuse.

"Your little sister should be arriving soon." She bends down to look at Ran and Rindo in the eyes.

Their lavender eyes staring at her in hatred as she rips the duct tape off Rindo's mouth.

"Fucking hell! Go to hell you damn fuckin-" Someone slams Rindo's head onto the ground.

Emerald green eyes stare into the executives' eyes as Kisayo takes a deep breath from her smoking pipe. She places the whip away, a katana by her side as she was in a thin kimono despite the frosty weather.

"Shut up." His gruff voice fills the area as the ocean waves bobbed the huge cargo ship they were on.

"He" was Junichiro, the head of the Kumobami Yakuza gang and the father of the girl you murdered at the Roppongi tower the other night.

Kisayo rips off Ran's duct tape, her sharp blue painted nails scratching his face slightly as he hissed a little.

He sneezed due to the cold. Just like Sanzu, every single executive wasn't wearing a shirt so Kisayo's whip could injure them better.

"What? No questions?"

A long silence, only the sound of the waves filled the area as she takes another breath from her pipe.

She blows it into the sky, eyes staring at the bleak sky as she looks back at him.

"You're the eldest Haitani. And yet you have perfect eyes, even your brother has to wear contact lenses, your younger sister only has one eye." She whispers.

Her back facing them as the bells on her ankle jingled.

"When you two were arrested, I saved her from being raped and taught her how to fight. And yet she still views you two and him to be more important than me." She points her katana at Sanzu's face.

"So you're jealous and you're using us to teach y/n a lesson?"

"No. I'm actually a assassin." Sanzu's back straightens. Damn he really needs a pill.

"He ordered me to take you all in. But the real murderer isn't you guys~ it was y/n~" she smiles slyly at Ran and Rindo.

"I taught her how to be an assassin. That night, the explosion at the Roppongi Mori tower was all y/n's doing darling~" Kisayo says as Junichiro's eyes widened in rage, Kisayo was careful to leave herself out of this.

His only daughter was killed by you.

"Oh! And it seems like you didn't know after all~ can't blame you when she and her lover there hid it away from you two for more than a decade~"

Ran and Rindo looked at Sanzu, enraged that he didn't tell them you were doing shit like assassinating people. That's where your ridiculous sum of money came from. Kokonoi had checked your bank account the other day and knew even the auctioned art doesn't make that much money.

"But if you save her back then, why do this? Why betray her?" Ran coughs softly as Kisayo drops her smoking pipe, crushing the wood beneath her shoes.

She doesn't answer the question.

"She's here."

TBC