𝟘 𝟛

TW: abuse and mention of rape

Haitani Ran stares at the sign that says "sleeping!" on your bedroom door, you told him you felt insecure and that locking doors have been a habit of yours, so you would lock your door at night.

he understood you but felt even more of a failure. something must have happened to you when they were gone from you for 4 years of their life, for example whenever they touched you, you would get a fright before calming down.

they could feel your nervousness whenever you were touched, and Ran had not asked you about this. maybe he'll ask you during the weekends, he walked away from your bedroom door.

meanwhile, you were already on your way to Shibuya. your elder colleague had provided you with weapons, although she pitied you for being a child assassin, she knew you had no other way of making money.

you glanced down the corridor of flats in the area, your lone lavender eye double checking the flat number as you started keying the door lock with a lock pick.

20 seconds later, the door opens with a creak. a foul smell made its way to your nose as you ducked behind a wall.

there was muffled noises coming from a room, you were sneaking over as you peeked into the noisy bedroom.

your target was there, but right beneath him was a blonde who was struggling.

and that blonde was none other than Haruchiyo Sanzu.

"stop resisting already! damn, it took you 3 drinks to get knocked out but you were pretending!" his shrill voice filled the place. Sanzu's shirt was already gone, he was just in his underwear as the man's grubby hands were about to reach there.

he flipped the teenage boy on the bed, his ass towards his sweaty face as you moved.

you took out a dagger and slit the man's throat.

quickly, you pulled Sanzu away from the spray of blood, the man was clutching his throat as you had Sanzu behind you.

"h-how.....da....re....you......." the naked man was still crawling towards you as you glanced at the floor, you swiped away Sanzu's clothes as the man finally dies.

I just saved your life. must be the third favor you owe me now. he just nods his head, he was still panting softly as he took the clothes from your hands and wore them.

as he wobbled on his feet, you helped him to his flat that was two doors away, the door was unlocked as the place was small and quite empty, you placed him on his bed as you sent your boss with a picture of the dead man.

(y/n): mission accomplished.

Boss: good job, will wire you the money now.

you glanced over to Sanzu, his cyan eyes staring at you tiredly, "thanks," he murmurs, the moonlight illuminating his face as you stroked his dirty hair that reached his shoulders.

your hair was in a bun, in his view, you were such a pretty and innocent looking girl, and yet you had just killed a man.

I trust you won't tell anyone of this, or if they would even believe you, anyways, now that I know where you live, I'll ask you to complete my favors soon. you wrote in your notebook as he nodded again, you left his house through the balcony, jumping from the second level to the first, a sleek black car waiting before you as you walked in.

the chauffeur sent by your colleague starts to drive you back home as you snuck back into your house through the window, you took a shower, cleaning away the sweat as you returned to bed and slept with a fitful nightmare.

the faces of the people you murdered did not haunt you, in fact, it was the traumatic memories of your childhood that haunted you.

things didn't go well for you after your brothers were taken away. sometimes, you spited them for leaving you when you were just 9, those things that nearly happened to you were horrid.

you woke up frightful, sweaty and panting heavily in fear, or maybe because you were just too weak, that small part of you sneers at yourself as you calmed yourself, trying to replace the ragged breaths with calmer ones as the cool morning air blew on you, causing you to shiver.

you walked off the bed and into the living room, your brothers were already awake as they stared at you confused, you wandered over to them on shaky feet and Rindo catches you.

you weakly punched his chest, "I hate you...." tears streamed down from your lone lavender eye. Rindo was confused but he still comforts you, he places you in his lap at the sofa while Ran sits on the floor. finally after all these years, those are your first words for them.

you hate them.

you were curled up in Rindo's lap, finally silent. "was it something that happened to you when we left?" Ran whispers, voice low as your hands clenched harder. he grabs one of your hands and placed it in his larger ones.

"tell me what happened would you?" he was gentle as Rindo rubs your hair and you sniffled, your lone lavender stares into his perfect ones. sometimes, many would say being a girl and having older brothers is a good thing as your whole family would dote on you.

but in your life, this is one complete lie.

your father targeted you because you were a girl, girls are weak in his mind, and that's why when he wanted to see the back of a eye, he chose you to be his experiment.

sure your elder brothers doted on you, but they attacked the largest gang leader's younger brother when they were 13, this caused him to die.

although the elder brother was beaten by your brothers, he survived, and when your brothers were captured to juvenile school, he wanted to take his revenge starting out with you.

he ordered some of his gang members to rape you, to add salt to the wound, they did it in the park, bruises scattered all over your body as your 9 year old body took the abuse.

and that was when your colleague stepped in.

TBC