𝟘 𝟝

Sanzu got a notification the next morning, he scoffed after seeing the message was from you. Although he was drugged the other day, he could still remember much of the incident and that the person who saved him was definitely you.

Yes, he felt grateful to you, but to be a tour guide? Especially for the two rulers of Roppongi and their sister, hell no. But it wasn't like he had a say in this, he doesn't even know what's good around town.

Whatever, it's not like they'll kill him if he was a bad tour guide. Right? 😅

He dons on his mask, wearing a white sweater with black jeans and a pair of sneakers. He combs his long blonde hair, right, all done. Now time to guide 3 Haitanis around Shibuya.....

Sanzu stares at you, you were wearing a white cotton sweater with a black denims shorts.

The two of you were wearing matching outfits.

Meanwhile, Ran was fuming, did that bastard go sneak and check what y/n was wearing to match with her? Hell no, he won't ever let this boy date his sister!

In fact no one can! He'll castrate them if they so as much look at her the wrong way!

Meanwhile, Rindo can sense his elder brother's dark aura while you were smiling at Sanzu. He chooses to ignore Ran.

As long as you were happy, he's contented. Sanzu leads you 3 to a gaming booth in a amusement park, the 3 of you confused and didn't know what to do as you didn't have a childhood.

"The closer you shoot to the middle, the better your reward." Sanzu explains briefly, you stared at the archery target thing. Ran pays the booth owner letting him hand you the rifle.

"You shoot it like this." Sanzu holds your arms, positioning the rifle in your hands as Ran refuses to make a comment about him touching you.

You froze for a little, Sanzu holding your hand up to shoot as you fired. It was close! You smiled as Sanzu let's go of you while Rindo payed to get a rifle as well.

(Ran struggling to not whack someone with the rifle)

In the end, you got a bullseye and 4 shots close to it.

"Congratulations little girl! You get a reward!" He said pointing to a bunch of toys as you chose a pink rabbit one.

"You like rabbits?" Sanzu asked, Ran and Rindo were busy shooting the daylights out of the targets as you nodded your head. Sanzu glances at the pink rabbit in your hands, pink......

Ran and Rindo both got prizes as they made you choose 2 stuffed toys. You made Rindo hold onto your pink rabbit as you chose 2 others.

After selecting the ones you wanted, you held a toy beside Rindo's face, comparing it to him as it resembled him, "I DO not look like this toy." He huffs and denies as Ran smirks but you placed the other toy beside his face, comparing it.

He deadpans, "our sister is weird." Ran says as you held the 3 toys in your hands and pulled Sanzu by the hand, exploring the place.

"It's like she on a date and we're third wheeling." Rindo mutters, watching from afar at your hand holding Sanzu's.

"Oh hell no." Ran runs after you two as Rindo grumbles, wanting to buy the melon pan bread he just saw but can't.

At this point of time, Sanzu has a small crush on you already. You were pretty and quite confident and even saved him twice before.

However, you just considered him to be a friend.(imagine getting friend zoned, couldn't be Sanzu!)

He did not give you any bad vibes and was quite nice to you for now.

Walking around, you saw a huge Ferris wheel in the distance, in your excitement, you tripped over a stone.

Imagine being a assassin and yet you fall to a rock, it's uncalled for.

As you braced yourself for impact, you felt something pulling at the back of your shirt. Sanzu pulls you back up, blushing at your cuteness. 

"Thanks." You whispered, long forgetting about your brothers.

"Wait, you're not mute?" He asked, cyan eyes wide as you two were still holding hands.

You shook your head, "I'm just scared to make noises," you explained. This again, was because of your late father. He hated when you speak or make noises. Your brothers thought it was due to the trauma, but it was because you had been so used to being silent, you kept being that way.

"Why? You have a nice voice." By now, Sanzu realizes he's flirting, but doesn't stop himself.

"Really?" Your small voice echoes in his ears as you stared at the ground. He nods his head sincerely as you tiptoed to kiss his forehead. Sanzu's whole face was red to even his ear tips.

"Come on. Let's go ride the Ferris wheel." You said, pointing at the huge machine as Sanzu nods with steam coming out from his head.

Meanwhile, Rindo was holding Ran back who has his baton out, his lavender eyes livid. His little sister needs to give him a kiss too!

"Thank you Sanzu." You whispered, he gave you some courage to speak more as he sits opposite you while you watched the scenery from outside while sitting in the Ferris wheel. You spotted your brothers eating food while they waited for you to come down.

"It should be me thanking you for saving me the other day." He bows, you shrugged him off. "Just don't let anyone know of this, I trust that you're a reliable person." You waved your hand as he nodded again.

The two of you sat in comfortable silence as the Ferris wheel finally brought you to the ground.

"Had your fun?" Rindo ask, squishing your cheeks as your heart was fluttering with happiness for some reason.

"Yes." You whispered, kissing his cheek as Rindo was stunned by your sudden show of affection.

Ran stares at you, awaiting his, you hugged him tightly, stealing his baton and tucked it behind your shirt, pulling back, you pecked his cheek.

His lazy smile returns to his face as you dragged Sanzu off again.

TBC