𝟎 𝟠

You knew Sanzu was a womanizer and you accompanied your brothers to a nightclub that they owned. In each of Sanzu's arms was a woman, you watched as he snorted a line of white powder on one of their chests.

The high heels you wore clacked on the ground as you made your way over to Mikey first and bowed to him.

"Greetings to my brothers' boss." You said dramatically as the white hair male rolls his eyes.

You two are close friends and have been that way after you crashed a Toman meeting before. There was so much that happened so you couldn't be bothered to explain it as he passes you a Dorayaki.

You accepted it, plopping it down beside him as Sanzu spots you. His eyes raked down your body that showed off your flawless skin, you were wearing a mini skirt with a matching crop top of your favorite color.

Your eyes made contact, even though he was under the influence of drugs and was extremely high and delirious at the moment, he turned away from you, face in a blush as the girls beside him scowled at you.

Kokonoi pours you a cup of sake, the two of you clinking your cups with another for a reunion as it had been a year since you two last met. Again, you and him are friends, and so were you with all the other executives except Takeomi.

You downed the sake in a gulp, the bitter liquid burning your throat as you stared at Sanzu.

"Damn y/n, what happened? You downed that in one go." Kokonoi asks you as he pours you another cup of sake, "me and my fiancé broke up." You said, and even though the music was loud and blaring, Sanzu hears it.

"That lawyer guy?" Mikey asks.

"Yeah, he found out who my brothers were and wanted to break up. So I killed him."

"Woah. Didn't know you had that in you." Koko says as you smacked his back. "There are many things you don't know about me, dearest Koko~" you purred as his face turns red.

Before he could say a single thing, Sanzu storms over, confusing you as he scoops you up into his arms like you weighed nothing.

"Sanzu?" You called for him, he walks out of the VIP room and puts you in his car.

"But Sanzu. I have to tell my brothers where I am." You continued as he turns back to look at you from the front of his car.

"What are you? 6? Gotta tell your big brothers where you are all the time?" His harsh words didn't bother you as you rolled your eyes.

He starts driving and soon passes the speed limit as you clung to his chair seat for dear life.

Soon, he reached a place you were unfamiliar with as he pulls you out. You didn't stop him, you know what was going to happen but you needed it after what happened today.

You two didn't even make it past the door as you pulled him in for a kiss, he was surprised but kissed back with even more vigor.

Your hands tangling into his soft pink hair as he kicks off his shoes as you jumped onto him with your legs pulling his midsection closer to you.

He carries you by your ass, groping at you as you moaned softly.

"Feisty aren't you?" His smile showed his pearly white teeth as you moaned softly in agreement. That turned him on so much that he didn't bother playing with you anymore and carries you to what you assume was his bedroom.

He throws you onto his large bed, the silk sheets splaying all around you as you watched him strip quickly. You merely took off you high heels and placed your phone and wallet on a nightstand, watching him advance to you in nothing but his underwear.

Shit, he was big.

He straddles you, thumb going to your mouth as he opens it, you sucked on his index and middle finger, the pool between your legs growing warner as you rubbed your legs together impatiently.

"Fuck. I've been waiting for this for years." He pulls off your clothes, staring at your womanhood, "it's my first time, please be gentle." You whispered to him, Sanzu's cyan eyes widens.

He was certainly not expecting this.

The Gods must have blessed him with this for waiting patiently for you for 7 damn years.

His fingers trail over your face as he stops before your right eye that was covered by your hair, you pulled his hand away, still, you didn't want anyone to see it.

So he starts making love to you, your pained sounds turning into moans as he knew he had done a good job.

When you two were done, he carries you to his bathroom, gently washing off the blood from between your legs.

"Thank you." You kissed his cheek, Sanzu knows it was his chance now to take you. If some other guy got to you, he will never have a chance like this again.

"y/n, can I ask you something?" His soft scrubs stopped between your legs as he places a hand on your thigh.

"Can you be my woman? Please?" He asks as he kneels before you, your eyes widens. You hadn't moved on yet, but you know for a fact Haruchiyo Sanzu has never knelt for a woman before.

You gulped.

"Give me a day or two. But if I date you, I want the same loyalty you have to Mikey to be given to me too. And I'll have to control what drugs you can take." You muttered, tired from the make out session earlier.

"Yes! I will!" He promises as you pulled his pinky into yours for a pinky promise.

"Promise? You'll have to be mine and I'll be yours. If you break it, you'll have to swallow a thousand needles." You said as Sanzu didn't hesitate to pinky promise you.

"Great! Haruchiyo Sanzu will be mine now!" You beamed, hugging him just as someone kicks open the door.

You yelped as Sanzu reaches for a secret compartment behind a wall tile and pulls out a gun.

He points it at the intruder just as Ran steps into your view.

"Hey Bastard. How dare you fucking steal my sister away."

TBC