Mr. Wrong

*Hey fam... Here's a lil' something hope you guys like it...😊❤

This Laurent Bourgeois

This Laurent Bourgeois. He's the man of all men. He's the am' in DAMN. He's the air i breath. He's what i want to wake up to every morning. I want to feel his breath on my skin and his hands all over me to i can't function without his presences.But people don't want me to be with him or near him. But he's my addiction and i gotta have him every second every minute every hour and everyday. Right now were laying in bed he's sleeping and looking so delicious...

As i looked down his body i couldn't help myself i had to touch him again to feel that this is real

As i looked down his body i couldn't help myself i had to touch him again to feel that this is real. That I'm really with this beautiful man right now. I lift up the cover we lay under and slowly pulled it off. I slowly take my fingers and slowly guide them from his stomach down and soon as i get to my prize i hear his sexy voice...

"What you doing?"

I raised my hand to my mouth and smiled at him with my finger between my teeth and said...

"Nothing..."

He slowly start lifting himself up and slowly push me back down on the bed and i lay under him looking like a female dog in heat my body was on fucking fire.

"Oh... Nothin huh."

He slowly reached for my arms and held them above my head and i moaned as he pushed himself against my cat and as he slowly grind on my naked body with his naked body i almost lost it.

"Mmmm! So you no say anythin now. *grind* what *grind* you *grind* *kiss* was *grind* doin my love?"

"Uh! *moan* Lau plz! Mmmm! "

"What was that? Please what?"

"I...uh! Babie. Plz! Uh! *moan*"

He pulled one hand away and the other held both my hands as he use the other to feel down my body and soon reached my center and asked again.

"Mmmm! So wet babie. Now tell me what you want?"

"I...uh! *moan* i...uh! Want you...*moan* i...want you to fuuuucck!"