Lay It Down Prt2

Okay here we go....and ACTION!

******************************
RATED R.....👇🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😏😏

Laurent:"OH FUCK! LARRY! "

Larry: "you like that bebe?"

Laurent: "yes....oh god yes....! I want you in me...ahhh! Fuck! Please Larry "

Larry slowly released Laurent arms and stood them up and they both looked into each others eyes and headed for the bedroom....

As they headed for the bedroom and once inside Larry close and locked the door behind him and in a quick swift he wrapped Laurent legs around his waist and pinned him to the wall and start kissing him. *kiss.... kiss.....kiss* Laurent moaned against Larry lips as Larry starts to deeply grind against Lau.

Laurent:"Damn baby! Ugh! Ah!"

Larry:*kiss* "Shit baby...ah!"

Larry grabs Laurent ass and starts to rub him hard and squeezing his ass repeatedly. ..
Then he starts undressing themselves and he lay Lau on his back and Larry climbed in between Lau legs and start to kiss him hard and heavy. Laurent grips Larry back and calls out...

Laurent"FUCK ME!*GROWL* NOW!"

Larry rub some of they pre-cum off each others dicks and stomachs and rubbed some on his Dick and Laurent hole and pushed in fast into Laurent

Laurent:*he arched his back boldly and tossed his head back and screamed...."Ahhhh! Fuck baby!"

Larry:"Oh shit! Fuck Laurent !"

Larry start to thrust with force and deepness hitting Lau Prostate over and over again until Laurent screamed and grabbed a hold of Larry ass and pushed him deeper.

Larry:"*moaning* Oh Fuck! I can't hold on much longer. Uh!"

Laurent heard his plea and rolled them over so he on top. He rises up off Larry and comes back down with a SLAP!

Larry:"AHHHHHHHHH! Shit Lau ! Damn baby...Fuck!"

As Lau rides Larry fat Dick he bounces up and down repeatly
while twerking on his Dick hard. Up and down....side to side....round and round...harder and harder Lau bounced with legs spread moaning and screaming Larry name. Larry takes a hold of Lau ass and smack it hard...while holding his ass cheeks apart while pumping his Dick in him with every powerful thrust.

Lau:"*SLAP!* AH! AH! AH!"

Laurent spread his legs a little for Larry than lean forward to kiss Larry while having both hands in his hair caressing and pulling.

Lau:*Mmmmmmm! He let go of Larry lips arching his back moaning. Oh Shit Larry I Cumming baby!"

Larry"me 2 babe...ahhhh Shit baaaaabbbbiiieee "

Larry/lau:"Oooh fuuuucccckkk!"

CUM shot out on Larry stomach and chest and his last thrust explodes inside Laurent. They held each other close and fell asleep. Larry still inside lau. But not b4 Larry turned Lau on his side while still inside and pulled the covers over them.

Larry"until morning I stay inside of u. Cause I non finish babe.

Lau:"tiredly respond...Oki..."

They both fell into a deep sleep fully connected and happy that they were.

Vote and comment...👇✌❤