The Massage Prt2

Zipping her jacket all the way down and slowly take it off while leaning in between her legs close to her ear and collar bone. He lightly brush his soft bottom lip against it and whisper in her ear.

Let me make you feel good

Laurent
I slowly zipped down her jacket covering her beautiful soft cocoa skin and laid it a cross the table and came closer to her and looked deeply in her eyes as I started to find my lips way to her neck and shoulders. I kissed lightly all the way back to her collar bone back to her lips. It started to get heated very quickly as she kissed back moaning against my lips. She wrapped her legs tight around my waist I finish scrapping her of her clothes and laid her down on the bed and started my mission to give her the best massage she ever had.

Lau: lay on your stomach bebe

She turns and lay on her stomach I get up and scrip down to my boxers and retrieve the oils from her bag and put a few drops on my hand and climbed on the bed onto her ass and whisper in her ear.

Lau: Just relax bebe. Let me be the one to make you moan this time *smirk*

He spread the oils(she has her shirt and bra off and her joggers btw) on her back from her shoulders and back down again. he looks down at her ass and realize she still has her panties on so he whispered in her ear...

*Fin2GetX-Ratedyall*😝💦💦💦

Lau: lift up for me bebe so I can get that ass oiled up.

She lifts up and he pulls her panties down and continue to massage her. As she lays her head on the pillow and enjoy his touch he decides he wants to get very lustful for her body and position his hands on each side of her body and lays on her. She looks back and smile while biting her bottom lip at what he's doing. He starts to grind his harden member against her ass up and sown his body moves she moans from the feeling of him against her...

Jewel:omg! Uh...Mmmmm! Ah... Laurent!

Lau:Ssssss! You like that bebe?

Jewel:Mhm....yes.

He grins against her ass again but this time with force and she moans louder. "Uh...ah! " he lays on her back while moving up and down motion grinding harder while kissing and biting her neck. He slowly kiss and nibble to her ear and whispers...

Lau: How much you like it bebe?*says it with Lust in his voice*

Jewel: Ah! Ah! Very m..much.

He takes his hands and slowly move them down to her hips and up again and again with pressure and more grinding 😏

Lau: turn on your back for me bebe.