F**k!

Always had a fantasy for this nigga so how about  I write about it😉😏
Enjoy.....💓👇

Name is Julitta and I have this huge crush on my neighbor in my building and I just know his name is Chris and well this nigga so fucking sexy I get wet everytime I see him or when he says hey to me when he sees me. Ugh! Them tatts kills me everytime and that smile of his FUCK! Shit I gotta change my underwear lol.... Anyway let me go and shower and go shopping I so hungry I eat my own stop each lol jk. ....

*@the store*

Julitta- "okay....um... I need some milk and some ice coffee and some eggs. Oh yea gotta get some sausages and some bread and some sandwich meat.... Oh damn I gotta go to the next damn ale.... Why can't Shit be in the same got damn area stupid store... "

As I turn the corner and head to the other ale I look down and check my list and wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings. I walk away from my buggy and walk straight and bumped into someone and as I hit the floor I looked up and there he was.... Omfg! Am I dreaming....Shit Shit Shit I curse myself as I'm wearing my sweats and tank top with my high tops with my hair in a bun and looking a mess. Embarrassed I look up and he has his hand out to help me and he pulls me up easy and careful. I look away shyly

Chris:"hey u okay?"

Julitta:"y-y-yea... I'm okay. Thank u."

Chris:"oh wait...don't you stay in the Golden Flower Apartments downtown ?"

Julitta:"y-yea I do."*blushing shyly *

Chris: she has no idea I have a huge crush on her and how mush I just wanna....oh Shit! "Um...can I get yo number so we can go out some time?"

Julitta:Omfg! Did he just ask for my number....*looks down and spot the bold in his jeans and cock head to the right staring.* damn he looks huge. drooling lol* snapped out of it...."yea sure... "
We got each other number and walked through the store getting to know each other. Damn he sexy....

**back at the apartment...*

Damn.... I swear this nigga finto get it.....ughhhh so fucking horny. Haven't had sex in months. Oh well at least this nigga look like he can get these legs shaking in response frfr... I open my soir and as I head inside I hear Chris call my name.

Julitta: "hey...Wats up..."

Chris: "hey u wanna come over and watch some movies and listen to music?"

Julitta:"sure.um... Let me put my groceries up okay. Be there in 20 minutes."

Chris:"okay...I be waiting."

Omg I am so going to die....😩
I put all my food up and headed downstairs to Chris apartment and knocked on the door....

Chris:"IT'S OPEN.! COME IN AND LOCK THE DOOR !"

I locked the door and walked in the living-room and on the table were old pics of him as a baby and other pictures. As I looked around I spotted him in the kitchen with no shirt on with a clear sexy view of his tatts and body on point. Omg I'm Fin2 die Shit this nigga got me going insane inside . as he walked behind the counter with a glass of juice in his hand and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.