The Massage

Laurent
I so tired and sore from all the dancing and my knees and legs are aching. I need a good massage. I grabbed my phone and searched for a good Masseuse so I can really relax.

Phone Convo

Masseuse : Hello. This is Delightful Touches. How may I help you?

Lau: Hi.Um... I would like to make an appointment for one of you Great massages. My back and legs and knees ache and I need help for to make my body feel better.

Masseuse: Of course.We will make sure to help you with that. What time are you available?

Lau: Um... What time do you have. I non want to be to early or too late.

Masseuse: Okay...um we have a 12pm and a 3pm. Which is best for you Mr....

Lau: Laurent Bourgeois. And I like you 3pm.

Masseuse: Okay Mr. Bourgeois I got you down for 3pm for today.

Lau: Oki. Thank you. Will arrive shortly.

Masseuse: Okay. And you're welcome Mr.Bourgeois. Bye.

Lau: Bye.

(Time passed its 3pm at Delightful Touches....)

Laurent
I pulled up to Delightful Touches and got out with my phone and keys. Ugh! I need this massage so bad that I can already feel my body getting excited.

Hi welcome to Delightful Touches. Do you have an appointment?

Lau: Hi and yes.

Name and what time is your appointment?

Lau: Laurent Bourgeois. 3pm

Okay. Thank you. Have seat please while I go set your room up.

Lau: Oki. Thank you.

(15 minutes later...)

Laurent
As I was looking down at my phone checking my messages and texting friends and family I hear my name being called...

Mr.Bourgeois your room is ready. You can put your things in the locker inside. Here's your key. Towel is on the table. Get undress and lay on the table and be sure to have your lower area covered. This way. Follow me.

Lau: Oki. Thank you.

I turned my phone off and took off my shades and put them in my front pockets and followed her to my room.

(Laying on the table on his stomach. Preparing for his massage...)

Laurent
As I laid on the table face down waiting on my masseuse I wondered what she be like and what she look like. Hmmm! I wonder ion know if she's beautiful or a huge heavy hand monster ready to break my body apart. I laugh to myself and shook my head and got comfortable. Soon as I did that I hear a beautiful voice.

Hi my name is Jewel and I will be your masseuse today.

Lau: Hi
I say with my face still in the table.😂

*laughs*

Lau: what's funny. I no do anything.

Jewel:*smirks* Oh no. Just you could of sat up. You didn't have to stay down on the table. But its okay we're gonna start now.