Lay It Down

Wats up fam! I wanna make this a LT Bxb Short Story 😞 but I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place.....ugh! Anyway I hope yall like it here goes nothing............😬😋Enjoy👇

Larry:"Bro! Where are you?! Yo! Stop playing! I no like playing Hiding Go Seek. C'mon its dark and I wanna go to sleep. C'mon stop playing bro! LAURENT! WHERE ARE YOU!

Laurent: *giggling...* he no never find me. I in the kitchen cabinet and in 5.4.3.2.1 *I slowly creep out of the cabinet and jump on mon frefre back*
GOTCHA!

Larry: AHHHHH!*screaming like a girl lol* FUUUUCCCKKK!bro what the hell.

Laurent:*falls on the floor rolling in laughter* hahahaha gotcha bro... You scream like a bitch.

Larry: it no funny! You almost gave me a heart attack you asshole!

Laurent: Awww! I made little baby brother mad.

Larry: whatever! Shut up punk bitch!

Larry: *tackled laurent to the floor pinning him down* wtf you say....!

Laurent: *still laughing *

*Larry was on top of Laurent pinning him down and was very pissed than the unthinkable happen*

Laurent:"Bro get off me*still laughing*

*Larry still had Laurent hands pinned down and looked Laurent in his beautiful brown eyes and said....*

Larry: "Why tf you always teasing me Laurent ? You know i no want to hurt you but these feeling I feel for you are wrong but I can't take it anymore Laurent ! I want you to be mine bebe "

*Laurent stopped laughing and looked into Larry eyes and all of sudden his pants were getting a little tighter while his now hard on was surely none to missed. He licked his lips and was just taken back by what Larry just said to him*

Larry:" Laurent ! Laurent! Did you hear what I just said.?
*Larry was breathing heavier now. Soon he felt Lauren's bulge in his jeans. Larry looked down than at Laurent and smiled. Laurent looked down than at Larry and start to blush red in the face. Than he finally spoke....*

Laurent:"I-I w-want y-you too Larry I always have. I dreamed about you touching me all over and kissing me and making love to me. I non know why I feel this way. I no tease I just scared of what people think of us i no want us to be misjudged but I non care no more its you I want."

*Larry still straddling Laurent sitting there silent and soon his smile return and his facial features turned into lust while Laurent is still pinned down under him and Larry breathing hard from the exhaustion of they confession to one another.

Larry: "I love you too bebe. Non worry I got you non one will judge you and me. I no care what people think I love you and that's all I need and your love back and ion have no problem. Do you my brother/lover?

Laurent looked up at Larry with lust in his eyes and licked his lips and said....

Laurent:"problem?no here bebe nothing but me and you right now moaning each others name in ecstasy ....now shut up and kiss me already bebe "

Larry slowly leaned down and locked lips with Laurent in a very slow and then turned rough kiss with nibbling Laurent's bottom lip as he moaned from Larry starting to grind on his harden large member that Larry surely was loving the feel of.

RATED R.....👇🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😏😏

Laurent:"OH FUCK! LARRY! "

Larry: "you like that bebe?"

Laurent: "yes....oh god yes....! I want you in me...ahhh! Fuck! Please Larry "

Larry slowly released Laurent arms and stood them up and they both looked into each others eyes and headed for the bedroom....

How yall like it so far... Well I hate it but w.e. I be doing an update soon.... If u like it i will continue. Bye yall...

Vote and comment👇

👋👋👋👋👋 J' ❤👇😘