ENFP(F) x INFJ(M) - The start- *EMLAKE*

INFJ(male)Blake!  X ENFP(female)Emily!

************

"Patron and Maxon, you guys will be working on DNA fingerprinting"

"And lastly, Blake and Emily, you both will be working on the Human genome project."

" I need the project to be done by Monday. If delayed, marks are reduced to zero in your internals and don't forget to bring your portfolios. Thank you, class."

EMILY P.O.V

The first week of school, weekends are starting tomorrow, and projects are at the start! is there anything less annoying! This is actually the time when you warm up your brain, make friends and enjoy! not doing all this stuff that goes to the dustbin in the end!

After ma'am left the class, I decided to go to my partner for this project, who is Blake. He has always been a quiet, intelligent boy with a small peer group. Somehow, he has always intrigued me. Last year, he was in a different section, and the irony, I didn't talk to him, even if I wanted to and! I'm really talkative. Why? reason no. one, there wasn't a specific reason to go to talk to him and reason no. two There is no reason!

Girl, you are paired with the pretty mysterious boy, Eyyyy.

Thanks for helping the blind me.

Tch, you are not even good with the sarcastic-ness.

Why don't you leave me alone?

Because we are the same person..........? duh! and Btw, why don't you go and ask him about the project, instead of staring at him like a creep. Jeez~

I know that! You just distracted me.

you make me feel so dumb, know that!

weren't we the same person before~~

just start moving.

Finally, I went towards his desk. He was wearing a white tee with black jeans and converse and had natural brown hairs with a bit of length. He was arranging his books and pouch. Wait, what! a pouch! Now that's a rare sight. I usually stuff my pens and other materials in the bag like heck!

 Concentrate! You are here for something and, DON'T embarrass yourself! please~

Shut up!

"Hey blake," I said, waiting for him to speak. He turned around, I noticed that he had light freckles on his nose and had chocolate brown eyes. His hair was falling on his forehead, making him look fudging adorable and handsome at the same time.

'He's really, cute.'

"What?"

la la la.... You just said it loud~

"dammit," I muttered, trying to come up with something.

"umm... nothing, I just wanted to discuss our project work," I said in a very hurried tone.

Darn! just be normal for once.

Normal is overrated, periodt.

"Oh, alright. Well, we have a break now. So, should we talk in the cafeteria? If it's fine with you" He said with a hint of awkwardness and I swear to god he had a pink tint on his cheeks. Is he? oh my my is he sick?