ENFJ(M) X INFP(F) *TEXT*

ENFJs are really flirty! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And personally, I think that INFPs are not innocent! They favor or cherish innocence. Rest varies from person to person. MBTI doesn't reveal every single detail about your personality! After all, everyone is unique.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*************************

INFP 6:48 PM  You know what, ENFJ, I suck.

ENFJ 6:51 PM  Well, technically, every human does Right?

ENFJ 6:51 PM  Which suck are you talking about? Human sucks at things-In the sense they aren't good at doing some particular task or Human sucks things- you know, sucking thingy~

INFP 6:52 PM  You are such a pervert! And no, I suck at doing tasks!

ENFJ 6:53 PM  No, I'm not! I was talking about lollipops. I wasn't able to recall the name. Tch, my girlfriend is the real pervert here.

INFP 6:53 PM  UGH! I am serious now, I wanna cry so badly.

ENFJ 6:54  Are you facing problems with the assignment?

INFP 6:54  yea and the deadline is tomorrow. That's what usually happens! Whenever I do something, I mess it up. I mess up everything.

ENFJ 6:54  Yeah, you do mess up every time. You do mess up my heartbeat every single time.

ENFJ 6:54  Listening to all my rants even at the midnight. Making your iconic hot chocolate for cheering me up. Your sweet talks at my lows. Your cuddles, at my worst, and most importantly you to brighten up my day. These things you do, mess up my heartbeat every single time.

INFP 6:56  I don't deserve you.

ENFJ 6:57  Messing up the words too? I see... You mean, we both need and deserve each other. yeah?

INFP 6:57  I love you more than anything, everything.

ENFJ 6:57 I love you more than you do.

INFP 6:58  And I said I love you more than anything. Which even includes the amount of love you love me.

ENFJ 6:58 A never-ending saga?

INFP 6:58 Indeed

ENFJ 6:59 S0, should I come over....? snuggles, cuddles, homework, food, and movie?

INFP 6:59 Yes! and should I make some hot chocolate?

ENFJ 6:59 Oh! yes plz! with some cookies?

INFP 7:00  with some cookies!

ENFJ 7:00 Btw, I was wondering......

INFP 7:00 yeah?

ENFJ 7:02  How much more perverted can you get in bed??

INFP 7:02 I swear to god you-

ENFJ 7:03 I am on my way love! *muah*

*************

Blush and sniff  AND   toothy grin

HEY PEOPLE!!

Tell me your reviews about it! and do they sound like their MBTI?

I feel as if the text were a bit rushed? And I'll definitely try to improve it!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ AGAIN!!

yours,
lildumbo