ISTP(M) X INTP(F) *JOLIVIA* sneak peek

THIS IS A REQUEST FROM deadlydoll97

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

ISTP(male)Josh! X INTP(female)Olivia!

And it's a sneak peek!⚠️

****************

Have you ever seen two stupidly in love? who are so obvious! but still don't get together. Sometimes, that makes their friends bang their heads on the wall and shout 'FUCKING KISS EACH OTHER ALREADY!'

----------------------

Third-person POV

----------------------

"I never wanted to agree to this, remember that," said Olivia totally frustrated.

"Parties are fun and socializing is necessary, believe me, bestie," said Tina, emphasizing every single word.

"By the way, Liv, I want you to meet my cousin. He should be somewhere ther- there he is!" said Tina, dragging Olivia all the way to the kitchen counter.

"Hey, Josh!"

"Hey~ I really wanna go home. I might sound like a teenager, but, this is the most boring shit I have ever been to"

"Shut it, you both are the same. Anyways! Josh meets Olivia! Olivia meets Josh!"

"Hi Olivia"

"Hey Josh"

"Liv, I'll come in a minute, till then catch up, both of you"

 7 minutes of awkward later~

"Parties are the worst thing ever," said the female, hoping for the conversation to start because awkward silences are the worst thing ever.

"Yeah, what's the use of inviting 100 people"

"It's exhausting. I would rather have a sleepover with not more than 3 or 4 people"

"Or go into internet nerd mode"

"Or surf through Netflix, spending 4-5 hours"

"Going through sci-fic"

"and end up watching trolls"

"*chuckle* Pondering what we did with our time, later."

--------------------------

"I have never seen you, this ready for any sleep over"

"I'm just wearing a simple pair?"

"Nope, you are not..... WTF I SMELL LOVE"

-------------------------

"What makes your mom think you are a nerd?"

"Simple, not having expensive chick fashion and extremely flirty behavior. She wanted a daughter, with whom she could show off with or some other shit."

''Criticisms and taunts''

''All the way"

Well, don't believe a single sh*t they say, because you aren't, because I know you aren't."

----------------------

"I swear to god Olivia, you are unbelievable!" shouted her best friend, totally frustrated! 

''Don't start now, I already told you he is just a close friend! Nothing more nothing less" said Olivia in the most obvious tone.

"For god's sake! you both are ugh! If you both end up in a relationship I'm getting a free Netflix subscription for a whole year with a treat at MC Donald for 2 weeks straight. bet?''

''BET!''

---------------------

"Is something wrong?"

"No, I'll just get going"

---------------------

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND!!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO? I CAN'T FUCKING READ MINDS"

-------------------

"So, this is love?"

"hmm, sleeping like cats is love"

"I never thought I'd be doing something this cringy"

"There's still a lot to do. So, cringe at the idea that you won't be able to stretch your fingers."

"It's fine, as long as it's you"

"oh! I'm flattered"

-----------------

Hey, people!!

This is a small sneak peek of the coming chapter and I'm afraid I won't be able to upload, till the coming 3 weeks. (̶◉͛‿◉̶)

Hope you understand! (─‿‿─)

BTW, JOLIVIA will have 3 chapters main chapters.

Stay tuned~(>‿◠)✌

Yours, lildumb0