•kidnapped sakura•

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
PT. 1
-Multisaku-
-mama Tsunade-

It's was a great day for the cherry blossoms that were sitting under the cherry blossoms tree at the hill that were full of flower alone like she always do and sometimes her friend also hangout with her at there but little does she know, there is certain someone watching her all the time.

Akatsuki has been watching sakura from a far for a while without getting caught until now,no one knows what they want from sakura but they do have fallen in love with her.

Sakura were training with her new found chakra call death blossom, she were born with the chakra and no one has know bout it except her mother Tsunade that has adopt her at 5 since her real parent dead.

The petal of the blossom flower is sharp enough to make someone bleeding with just one touch, it also can use it as a shield because sometime the flower petal will circling around sakura if sakura feel scare or something.

Sakura fall asleep under the tree after the training and the akatsuki took the opportunity to take her to the base but sadly, the blossom petal were circling her while she were sleeping.

"This is bad un" Deidara whisper to sasori behind the bush while hiding their chakra so no one knows they here.

"I can't used my string because she will wake up after that" Sasori said screaming a bit at Deidara so they don't get caught.

"Tobi know! We should knock her off" Tobi say as the other look at him dumbfounded.

"So who will knock that b*cth down?" Hidan ask as he went to look over Sakura but she was gone.

"Done" Itachi say calmly as he carried the sleeping sakura in bridal style.

"How the f*CK!?" The other akatsuki say in shock because that was faster than they expected.

Tobi has teleport them back to the akatsuki based while Itachi put the sleeping sakura on Konan bed because there is no way he will put sakura in other room especially hidan the huge pervert.

-meanwhile at Konoha-

Naruto were running to Tsunade office because he couldn't find sakura anywhere even at the flower hill.

"Baa San!" Naruto say as he burst into Tsunade office while Tsunade give a glare at Naruto.

"What do you want Naruto" Tsunade say as she look directly through his concern eyes.

"Sakura gone!" Naruto shout and Tsunade emotions were mixed up with sad and anger.

"Call all of them (Naruto friend) to my office while I go the Anbu to look over Sakura" Tsunade say in anger while Naruto quickly leave the office and go call his friend.

after a few minutes, The Anbu came to Tsunade office looking at the frustrated Tsunade.

"Do you need anything hokage-sama" the bear Anbu aka shisui ask the women in front of him.