where am I ?

What will you do
If you wake up
In the strange place ?

Sakura wake up in a weird looking room without anyone except a note on the door.

All she remembers that she was in a middle of battle with the akatsuki member as know as Sasori himself.

But then Sasori faint and disappear in front of her eyes, then she also black out all of sudden.

Sakura stand up looking around the room but there is nothing but a box and a door with a note on it.

She walk to the door and take the note from the door, she tried to hit the door with her strong punch but the door seem like have a seal on it.

She remembers that the note is still on her hand and begin to read it.

Find a key to open every door, you will find a person in each room you open. They can't open their room cause only you can, save them before they died. you will meet every monster when you open 2 door. The monster will likely be even stronger when you nearly open every door. Remember, work together to defeat the monster or you will be stuck in here forever...

'tch, I will punch whoever put me in here. Hope I meet someone I know in every room' Sakura thought to herself and keep the note in her pocket in case the other ask her about it.

' can't believe I'm in some kind of game right now, better search the key faster before they died'

Sakura then look around again just in case the key is stuck on the ceiling or something but then she look at the box in front of her.

"Well, they didn't say I can't destroy thing" She tightened her black glove and then punch the box right away.

Then she saw a little chest inside the box, she open it and saw 3 key and a note.

You will receive 2 key in each room, 1 key is for the next room and the other is for the chest you will receive in every room. Each chest has unique weapon for you to use at the final boss, good luck!

'good luck my ass' She took the 3 different colours key and put into her other pocket.

She tried the purple key but it doesn't open the door didn't open so she used the the pink one and it open.

"Huh, maybe the key is based on the hair colour. Then the gold key is for the chest!" Sakura shout proudly on her own statement.

All of sudden, the light on the ceiling shine directly to the other room that she will go next.

"Uh, thanks I guess?" She mumbled and walked towards the door.

She saw something written on the door and begin to read it.

"She is shy and she wear a hoodie" she say it slowly it and realize who it was.

She quickly open the door using the purple key and see someone being chain up with weird looking creature around it.

"Hinata!" Sakura shout and then the creature fade away same as the chain.

Hinata open her eyes and saw Sakura herself in front of her, she blink twice and then hug Sakura.

Sakura hug her dearest friend back while stroking Hinata hair gently.