~sick day~

Hinasaku

It's a sunny day at Konoha today and also the day where Hinata hangout with sakura like she always do everyday.

Every since Sasuke and Naruto go out of the gate to go training or something is the same day where sakura has broken from the inside.

She has been lock in her room for 1 month and no one care bout it except hinata and lady Tsunade, it broke their heart seeing Sakura on that condition.

Hinata visit sakura after the day where both of sakura friends gone away, sakura house is still clean like it used too but not until Hinata goes into Sakura room.

Her room were fully mess with a broken glass, a broken pictures frame of team 7 and many paper on the floor.

Hinata were hugging sakura that was crying on her shoulder for past 30 minutes until she calm down.

Sakura fall asleep after that and Hinata stay at her house for a few day to take care of her dearest blossom friend.

Sakura has tell Hinata how she regret falling in love with sasuke, how she was useless to everyone or sometime she considered her self as a weak teamate.

Hinata always there for Sakura telling how she very important to everybody and why she shouldn't consider herself as a weak one even though she was strong like lady Tsunade.

Hinata has reported to Lady Tsunade what happened with sakura for how long she stay with her and told that sakura were slowly stable but sakura will be back like that if she not ready meeting sasuke nor Naruto either.

Hinata has no feeling on Naruto but she does has a certain feeling for a sweet cherry blossoms.

Hinata father doesn't mind if Hinata were a part of LGBT or not because it's her decision and he only can support Hinata the best he can do meanwhile sakura parents has gone, dead or maybe disown her when she little.

Sakura has been living with an old woman that took care of her shortly after she finished her training with lady Tsunade, the old lady has give sakura to take care of the house and also some money for Sakura used.

Now back to reality, Hinata has been knocking Sakura door for 3 times and there still no response.

Hinata got to go in the house with the extra key that Sakura give her so she can come in everytime she want.

"Sakura,are you in here?" Hinata say as she look every room in the house except sakura room.

Hinata open sakura room door and see that sakura is lying on the floor.

"Sakura, are you okay!?" Hinata quickly took Sakura that were lying on the floor to her bed.

Hinata feel that sakura head was burning so that mean she has a fever, She quickly go grab a clean wet towel to put on Sakura head as she goes make a porridge for Sakura to eat once she wake up.

Sakura slowly wake up and saw that she was on her bed with Hinata that were sleeping on a chair next to her.

"Hinata-san, what are you doin here?" Sakura weakly questions as she rubbing her eyes to look at the Hinata that just woke up.

"We supposed hangout today but then I found you laying on the floor with a hot fever so I decided to took care of you!" Hinata took the porridge that she has made at the kitchen to bring at sakura room so she can eat it.

Sakura smile warmly at her best friend aka her crush even though she keep it secret for a while now.

"feed meh" Sakura say as she open her mouth and Hinata gladly feed sakura with a light blush on her face.

"Now you have finished your porridge, take this pill and go to sleep" Hinata say as she handed the pill to the sick sakura.

It's funny because sakura can act a bit like a child whenever she was sick or when they both alone.

Hinata was about to go home as sakura finished taking the pill but she was stop at the adorable sakura that was pulling her clothes.

"Can you stay with me today?" Sakura use her puppy eyes that no one can ever resist while Hinata were on the other hand swore that She can get a heart attack if sakura keep using those eyes.

Hinata was laying next to Sakura that were hugging her like a big teddy bear.

"I l-love you, Hinata-chan.." Sakura mutter in her sleep while Hinata face was fully covered in blush.

I mean who couldn't be happy when their crush said they like you back tho.

Hinata swore that she will keep sakura safe even if including her life either dead or not because anyone would be lucky to have sakura as their gf and Hinata has been chosen to be the lucky person.

Hinata hug sakura close to her as she slowly drove into a deep slumber with a happy dream of her and Sakura (ehem 2x, married) to each other.

-Just be yourself even if there is someone that hate you-