•mother reunion•

(◍•ᴗ•◍)
PT. 2 of kidnapped
-Multisaku-
(I change Kaguya to be a good moon god in this au and not an alien)

After the accident of rescuing Sakura from akatsuki, Tsunade aka Sakura mother has made a schedule on who will guard Sakura every single day and Sakura doesn't mind about it if it don't go too far from her liking.

Tsunade also told shisui to guard Sakura room and don't let her go anywhere without a guard with her.

Sakura always lock her door because she knows that shisui will come in her room sometime but Sakura is strong to take care of herself and of course she can't refuse her mother order.

Today was Sakura birthday and many of her friend or Anbu bring her birthday present for her, Tsunade also there with shizune to celebrate her daughter birthday but also doesn't want the party to go crazy like last time.

Flashback
Naruto were throwing Sakura cake on everyone and turn out to be food war,they thought that they were safe because Tsunade is busy with paperwork at the office until she came back home.

Naruto 'accidently' throw a piece of cake directly on Tsunade face and She was very mad at that time looking at her messy house so she told them to clean the house and they also don't get any mission for 1 month because of what they did.

End of flashback

Sakura were happy because today is the day where she turn 18 and also the day where she will meet her mother again but they doesn't known that akatsuki will also came to take their cherry blossoms back to the base.

Her birthday party has stop at 10 pm and it kinda shock them that gaara and his other siblings also came just to celebrate the cherry blossoms birthday.

Sakura bid goodbye and goodnight to her friend and also her mother because she said that she want to go to sleep, Tsunade doesn't mind at all because they can feel sakura chakra if she in the house.

Tsunade,sakura friends and some Anbu were discussing something bout how to proctect sakura or etc until Tsunade feel that sakura were nowhere in the house.

"Shisui, please check in Sakura room" Tsunade order the Anbu to go and he came back quickly with a bad News.

"Sakura is not in her room but her window is open" Shisui report at Tsunade and all of them were panic bout it because they doesn't even feel any of the akatsuki chakra near it.

"I can still sense sakura chakra a bit, so she must not to far from here" Neji told them as they begin to follow Sakura chakra that were slowly fading away.

They all arrive at the waterfall in the forest that located outside of hidden leaf village gate.

They saw Sakura were sitting on a rock with many flower that were blooming near sakura.

They decide to hide their chakra and hide under the bush or at the tree until Naruto bump with into someone.

"The hell!?" Hidan whispering as he look who was behind him and both of them were shock.

"akatsuki!?" They all shout while Itachi put a finger to shut them down as the other finger were pointing at sakura.

"What are you guys doin here!" Naruto say half shouted at the bored looking akatsuki.