Chapter 1

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We are indeed weak, and pathetic but, we have the strength. The strength to believe in each other. That's what makes us strong.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets of Time

Introduction Arc

Chapter 1: New life

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

==

Shizuya's Pov (Point View)

It's been five years since I've been reincarnated in this world full of Demons.  We already had Shinobu. Now Shinobu is three years old and Kanae is six years old. I and Shinobu are 2 years apart while I and Kanae are a year apart and that makes Kanae and Shinobu three years apart. 

Right now I'm learning Concentration Breathing Constant with my oka-san* in the backyard. If you care to know what happened then.........

Time Breathing First Form: Flashbacks 1 year ago

"Okaa-san" i called out. "Yes, Shizuya?" My okaa-san ask crouching down to my height. Ugh, I hate being small. 

"Ne, are you a former hashira/pillar?" I ask staring at her. She freezes for a minute then chuckled. 

"How do you know? My night?" She asks. 

"Intuition" was all left of my lips. 

"I see," she said. 

"Ne, can you teach me the Total Concentration Breathing Constant and Breathing technique's like Water, Flame, Wind, and Thunder?" I requested. 

"Later next birthday. Your body is not strong and fit enough okay?" She said. 

"Fiiiiiinnnee" I whined

Time Breathing First Form: Flashbacks Out

Now I'm currently learning about Total Concentration Breathing Constant just like she promised. It's time to learn swordsmanship! 

We take our stances. I dashed to my Okaa-san and then swing my sword at my mother's neck but, Okaa-san managed to evade it and then slashes my torso good thing I have good reflexes so, so I dodge it to the left. I lunged at her seeing an opening and knock the sword out of her grip then point it at Okaa-san. Okaa-san put her hands up as a surrender. 

"Well done Shizuya. You manage to defeat me" Okaa-san pat me on the head. I smiled happily. 

"Tomorrow is the Breathing learn okay?" She asks me. "Yeah!!" I replied happily. Then we go back to our house. there we are greeted by *otou-san, Kana-*Nee, Shino-*Imuto.

"Otou-san, Kana-nee, Shino-Imuto i did it. I defeat okay-san!!" I tell them happily. 

"Wuuuah. Really!? That's so cool" they said at the same time. 

"Well done then" My Otou-san pat me on the head. 

"Kaa-san-Kaa-san can i train too?" Kanae questioned. 

"Of course, tomorrow be ready Kanae" Okaa-san patted her head. 

"Yay!!" Kanae jumped around. We could only chuckle at her. "Saki tomorrow you're training with me right?" Otou-san questioned. 

"Yeah. After all, the mother is training Kana-nee so I train with you" I replied. "Ne, you-san can I make my breath?" I questioned uncertainly. 

"You can. As long you learn and practice. I'm sure you can" Father said. 

"Arigato to-san" Father smiled and ruffle her hair making my eyes twitch. 

"Otou-san" I threatened. 

"Hahaha," My family laughed.

==

We laugh and had fun together. That is our family. But, what we don't know is that 'Calm Before The Storm

==

Notes:

*Okaa-san: Mother

*Otou-san: Father

*Nee/Nee-san: Elder sister

*Imuto: little sister

==

Find Out in Kimetsu No Yaiba x Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu