Chapter 11

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Under The light of The blood moon. A demon could arise."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets Of Time

Dark Red Moon Arc

Chapter 3: The Blood Moon and The Ritual

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

==

Yamiryuu is angry. No. She is very, very angry about the missing sacrifices. She knew that the blood moon could rise any moment now.

She looked all the demons in the room. An idea suddenly struck her. Dark flames started to appear before the demons. The demons backed away in fear not knowing what will cause after this.

Once the flame is out the demons sighed in relief. But the relief look turned to horror as they stared down to their feet. They're inside symbols. And that means They're inside the pentagram! 

"Yamiryuu-sama are you going to sacrifices your own followers?" Jigoku ask sweating.

"The ritual didn't said that only humans can." Yamiryuu said. Before starting her chant.

"Call forth the darkness of his soul

Feed on the souls that are given to you 

Receive their life and flesh

Under the light of the blood moon

ARISE YAMATA NO OROCHI!"

At that very moment, all of the demons that stood in the Pentagram disintegrated. Their remains attached themselves to Yamata's skeleton. Muscles and nerves appeared underneath his bones. His bluish back scales covered his muscles and bones. All of his horns and claws are cleaned. When his body fully regenerate, he opened all eight of his green reptile eyes and spread out his mighty wings. He slowly stood on all fours and when he did, he let out a mighty roar that shook the entire mountain. 

A roar so loud that it echoed until the village and the next village and made everyone's spines go shivered.

==

At that moment on..Shizuya knows that Yamata No Orochi, the eight headed dragon, is alive once again.

==

No that Yamata No Orochi is revived will Shizuya stop him? Next time in Kimetsu No Yaiba X Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu Dark Red Moon Arc Chapter 4: The return of the Eight headed Terror

Taisho Secret:

"Yamata No Orochi can only be revived when Blood Moon."

~Kocho Sakuya