Chapter 9

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"One day you will find someone that took your heart"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets Of Time

Dark Red Moon Arc

Chapter 1: The Abducted Childrens

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shizuya's Pov

After the incident at Fuyubara district i fall unconscious and the Kakushi members carried me to Wisteria house.

When I'm awake, Obanai, Mitsuri, Kanae, Shinobu, Sanemi, Giyuu, Sabito, Makomo came in and barge me with questions. But, i won't tell them. Fufufu. They threw such tantrums. It is so hard to take care their little-child like behavior. 

Now i'm off to a New mission.

"Caw Caw Kocho Shizuya come to the Miyano Village there are rumors childs are missing! Caw Caw!!" Sorako cawed.

I get up and get ready. I use a kimono as a disguise.

==

"Hello" I greeted to a girl who's name is Sayo. Sayo is the girl that manage to run away from the Demons.

"Excuse me are you Sayo?" I ask.

"Yes. My name is Sayo......." She answers scarred.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I ask her not wanting to scared her.

"If you say so..." Sayo stated

"There is this dragon Demon captured most of us. They brought us to a lair. Inside that lair there is a Dragon demon skeleton." Sayo tells me fearfully.

"Does the Dragon demon has eight heads?" I questioned.

"It has....The other Dragon demons addresses a  Dragon demon as Yamiryuu-Sama. Yamiryuu has a black coat and noticeable horns. When the night come they all leave to take something and i left." Sayo continued.

"I see..Thank you for the valuable information. Don't worry i'll save the other children's." I says.

"Are you sure? The demon is strong." Sayo grabs my hand.

"It's alright." I reassure her.

==

I stared off into a distance.....

'I hope i'm not late...before the ritual' I thought.

==

Who is the skeleton? What ritual? What will happen to the children?

Find out in Kimetsu No Yaiba X Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu

Taisho Secrets:

"The skeleton...Belongs to a strong demon...The one who is stronger than Muzan....."

~Kocho Shizuya