Chapter 13

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Live. Do not die....Unless you killed him"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets Of Time

Dark red Moon Arc

Chapter 5: Returning the dead to the Underworld

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Demon slayers has arrived at the place/scene. The hashira/Pillars has arrived as well. Everyone stared at the humongous monster/demon. 

"Is this the monster that eats Shizuya-san? Now wonder she lost. His Giant!" Obanai/Iguro said. 

"Yeah......" 

"You all seems to be fond of her."

"...."

==

Inside Yamata....

"What the....What is a sword doing here? I'm pretty sure that there are no more sword except Kusanagi.....Maybe from Yamiryuu? Weird" Shizuya muttered. Before flinching as she felt her body feel very weak. "Damn..." She cursed.

She grabbed the sword as the sword change it's color.

"E?" 

"I should use my Nichirin. First." As she tried using her nichirin it broke...

"EH!?" 

"Guess can't help it then."

"What the...HELL!" Shizuya screamed for the first time. At the Katana written is Shining Night. And at the blade there is an instruction.

"Yoru No Kokyuu: Ichi no Kata: Yozora (Night Breathing: First Form: Night Sky)" She read. "Night breathing....Father." She muttered remembering her late father and mother.

"Yoru No Kokyuu: Ichi No Kata: Yozora (Night Breathing: First Form: Night Sky)" Shizuya canted before releasing slashes with blue-purple hues. And Yamata's stomach is opened.

==

"What the.."

"Ahhh!" The females screamed. Everyone noticed there is a barrier comes from Yamata's stomach. They all get into fighting stance. Before long a girl with long black hair is thrown. she uses the blade to stop her movements. Her breathing's heavy. 

"SHIZUYA?!" 

"But....How?!" The Kakushi and Lower ranked demon slayers widened their eyes.

"How is a human survived my acid poison!?" Yamata enraged. Shizuya coughed blood. "Shizuya!" her friends started to come to her coming her aid. 

"Damn..I inhaled some acid." Shizuya coughed.

"I see. You're no Human." Yamata Muttered.

"Why do you help them? Why do you help humans? You should just become a Demon. Humans are weak and pathetic creatures" Yamata questioned. Everyone stared confused.

"You're just like someone who i once battled. She manage to destroy seven out of eight heads. But, she is weak because she protected peoples." Yamata stated. "Weak and pathetic being is what she is. If she is a demon than she could be the strongest."

Shizuya's eyes slowly let out bloody tears.

"It's true that humans are weak and pathetic beings." Shizuya stated raising her head revealing bloody tears. "But, none of them thinks they are weak." Shizuya continued raising the sword. Everyone stared at her. "Inside they're heart. They have the power to believe in each other, empathy for each other. That's why...." She trailed off before staring at Yamata's eyes revealing Yoru No me. "I Put My Hopes In Humanity!" She exclaimed jumped and slashed 6/8 heads. 

Everyone freezes when they heard that exclamation. 

She dodges an attack by Yamata. "And...DO not Insult My ANCESTOR!" Shizuya roared in rage. She takes a look at the blade and there's and  some thing encraved there. Yoru No Kokyuu: Ni No Kata: Amaya. 

Before suddenly she sent a barrage of slashes. "Shizuya breathe!" Kanae yelled. But, Shizuya doesn't seems to hear it as she still slashed. Her eyes are cold and blank. "Yoru No Kokyuu: Ni No Kata: Amaya" She chanted before slashed Yamata's last head. Her eyes suddenly widened as she coughed blood and fell. 

"Shizuya!" Good thing that Kyojuro catches her. Kanae and Shinobu glances at her worried.

==

All right! Now that Shizuya has defeated Yamata what will happen next? Find out in Kimetsu No Yaiba X Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu New Arc is going to Rise!

Taisho Secrets

"When I see her eyes i remembers a certain slayer that almost killed me. From eyes, posture, hair, and uniform."

~Yamata No Orochi