Chapter 15

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Not everything that you know is true."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets Of Time

Akihabara District Arc 

Chapter 2: Arrived At Tokyo

.

.

.

.

Shizuya has healed. Now she is in a mission to Tokyo (Again). But, this time in Akihabara district. She walks down the streets of Akihabara with a kimono. She gains unwanted attention of the mens. Suddenly a lady come to her. 

"Excuse me. Ms are you new here?" The lady ask. "Yeah. I'm new here." Shizuya said. "Ah. Then will you become an oiran at the Honoka house?" The lady suggested. "Oiran? Hm....Alright i'll take it." Shizuya stated. 

"Thank you so much. Who is your name ms? Come with me." The lady showed her way to 'Honoka' house. "My name is Shizuya Kocho. I'm a traveler." "She's so beautiful! She could become a better oiran than Nika from Hisami house and Naomi from Setsuna House!" A lady gushed. 

"Come with me Shizuya-san!" Another lady said. I followed her to a room. 

==

After a few hours i finally get a break. I feel a demonic presence at the house. But, i just can't located. I wonder....Is the demon an oiran in disguise? Huh weird. Well i better eating. 

==

As the night comes. I felt the demonic signature is stronger. very much stronger. I look up as the moon rises. Tonight the moon is a full moon. What a beautiful sight. I remember moongazing with my parents. It was beautiful. I really missed them. 

I frowned. I felt the signature is a perhaps almost upper moon. But, stronger than lower moon. Weird. I know. I sighed before summoned my blade. I ran and jumped from rooftop to rooftop (Like Naruto. And with her Kimono on). I landed on a certain rooftop. Before staring suspiciously. 

My eyes widened. I dodged the attack from my back. "Hello there." A creepy voice greeted. I turned back to stared. A demon with a kimono gived me a dark-creepy smile. "My name is Beniyasha. Former Oiran of Fujiwara. Nice to meet you." She says.

"you must be that wretched woman's daughter. Now i could have my revenge." She says with a cruel face.

"Let's just start." I said blankly. "This will be fun! I will torture and torment you until you beg!" "Try it."

"Former oiran from Fujiwara? She must be good." ~Shizuya

"I don't like talking much but,"

"If you want to now the result of the battle check it on Kimetsu No Yaiba X Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu Akihabara District Arc Chapter 3: Opposites Fights!" 

"Time for Taisho Secret!"

"Beniyasha's name comes from another Anime. Yashahime" ~Kocho Shizuya