Chapter 1.| Salesman in Train Station

Third Person Pov

Renaeé played her flute gracefully in the restaurant as many people now to completely admiring her creative and Wonderful music as they continued to eat and talk with their families.

Her eyes were a pale Lavender white eyes slanted towards the sides of her face, bright and bug-like, with many notable white sparkles reflecting light off of them away as she's to gracefully played the Flute gracefully. 

This is Renaeé Kanae Kyoto , She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, very now worns  Downs with two shorter clumps overs her shoulders, and of course a arched, ear-length bangs on either side of her face. 

{ The music up above picture } ~

As she played she saw many kids now completely giving her these admirers, as she played the flute gracefully and she smiled at them softly before going back to play her flute as they continue to all giggle happily that they'll got too see her smiled before Now going back too play the flute wonderfully. 

She continues too Traveling normally to others Different Kinds of restaurant and played there and get money rights afterwards, once she is finished doing her job and she loved it very much so much she had a great passion for all it now.

Her beauty was also breath taking as many woman and man fall down onto their knees and would do anything for her completely. So Here She watching, as of so many peoples adorations and talking with family members and ups kind of relatives , cousins and Friends like That.

After Finishing Her Job ~

Renaeé just finished up her Job and as she definitely decided too now go The way back home and be with her two's Beloved sisters. She made it into Her's sister Cafe Shop and show a beautiful smile with a

" Ara Ara ~ , konnichiwa " Renaeé said

" Konnichiwa Nee - San " Shinobu says as she saw her beloved sister's.

" Konnichiwa , Kanao - Chan and also  Shinobu - Chan so we'll How are you feeling today " Renaeé asked the Child.

' she's been through so much all back then , i hope she's okay now with us ' Renaeé Thought.

Kanao Past ~ { Back in Japan }

' I'm Hungry '

' I'm Sad '

' I Feel Hopeless '

But then , one day , i Heard like a Snap and I never knew pain again

While living in property , even when my parents sold me, it didn't make me feel sad. Until I meet them

" Excuse me , do you have a minute ?"  Renaeé asked Her sisters and walking straight towards the young girl

" Konnichiwa , Nice to meet you " she said.

" My Name is Renaeé Kanae Kyoto ".

" What's your name ? "

" She's got no name , all alright?"

" Her parents never gave her one."

" IF YOU WANT TOO TALK TO THIS KID THEN , PAY UP !? "

" All right , then , we'll purchase her "

" Would this be enough? "

* Throws money and coins , grabs the rope and the two ran away with the very young abused girl *