Chapter 5.| Returned and Bathroom

Third Person Pov

Renaeé have woken up when she saw that she was back and immediately as she saw 067 the girls quickly ran to of each other and begun to talk and saw that many who left has returned we'll others who didn't come back means of that they have never returned back to the Games.

Anyways she watched as a now many peoples begins to wake up and They'll immediately remembered what's now happened. The guards walked straight inside a bit happy that they saw Their Property { Renaeé } Was now backs in the Games too win and they will make sure that she will win { a little bit well overprotectiving Much.}

Third Person Pov

In - ho looked at Renaeé his one and of only beloved childhood memories and She was His property only.Even well it though she's was a bit Younger he still couldn't help but fall in Loved. 

' she's beautiful, and I will finally have Her's Just For Myself ' He Immediately thought.

Pink Circle guards Pov

As we made it back to our cabinets we all Too Couldn't we'll help But thought About Renaeé , she was beautiful liked how Comes we Didn't know about this before her skin was soft and Gentle of Her voice was exactly like an angel. 

As we sat Down on our beds Thinking about Her, we looked at our door and saw the food , took our food and looks at the camera before we started to eat the food. Knowing that's it will be Too different than most others games that we had done so far well yeah. 

After that we then got ready for bed and the lights were off , we then went straight to bed.

Meanwhile ~

" Hey open up the doors u jerks i need the bathroom , do you jerks not have a heart at all. " The crazy woman Said.

" No going out when lights are out " the triangle said. ' god that was hot ' 457 thought immediately.

067 and 457 also noticed this and The Two begins to go towards the doors as they looked at each others before they nodded their heads. And walk over To towards the doors.

" We also need to used the restrooms " and with that the doors opened up an the two of us walked straight Towards the bathroom while the crazy woman followed us as well.

The three of us walked straight inside and the door closed behind us and as the 067 snooped around in the vents i definitely decided to get rid of the bad blood that got splatted on me so yeah.

A few minutes later ~

After that embarrassing momento in the bathroom , Renaeé stayed Silence and didn't say a word at all. As the all very crazily girl talked with 067. Who told her that she will tell her it in The morning.

The next morning they woke up to the sounds of music playing and everyone around them woke up confused and a half lot was dazily and Daydreamer as well.

Everyone was eating breakfast and of course the question crazy woman was still asking for what they seen the Last yesterday Night.

After all the three never forgotten just about the bathroom incident that had happened and That they Have already returned back to the Games now.