Chapter 6.| Honeycomb , Fights

Third Person Pov

The next morning everyone woken up and was getting ready for the Seconds Games. The Guards Arrived and Gave everyone sweet bread and some really ordinary milk.As everyone was eating their bread and drinking their milk as Renaeé scanned in the whole thing Of The Room while eating and drinkings her bread and milk.

Meanwhile in the Control Room ~

The Square mask entered the office begrudgingly after finding out he wouldn't be the one to give Renaeé Her sweet bread and Cold milk.

" Out of 202,187 had returned. The re - entrance is 93 percent " He's reported Monotonously to which the front man responded " keep an eyes on the ones who didn't return to play and her "

" Yes Sir " he responds to the Front -  Man before leaving hoping to at least catch a glimpse of Renaeé.

Meanwhile With The players ~

" Um sir aren't you going to eat that " 199 asked 218 Man Infront of Him.

He looked at it before giving it to Him and said " here you go you can have it instead " he said.

456 laughed and said " you know The smartest peoples don't even eat it " he said as 218 looked at him feeling very embarrassed.

" Here you can also have my milk too since I'm not a fan of it " 456 said and he immediately thanked the man For as well.

Meanwhile 218 was staring at 457 she was eating and drinking her milk and she was off in a daydream , rights He's blushing madly while staring at Her's, I mean who wouldn't be she was very attractive and Beautiful and looked at little bit young as well.

She was beautiful and young some the things he had already Looking at This Beauty the whole time until the very's classical music played on and now it's everyone time knowingly that it's The next second Games had begun.

He remembers about their very's own conversation last night appearantly so well he knew that it could helped Him on what the next games could be now.

As everyone made it to the big and off Huge ass Playground because it was to big and huge that could take Downs A lot more peoples. They continued Too all stared until then everyone saw the shapes a Triangle, Circles, Star, Hearts and also a Umbrella as well.

" Players you're allowed to choose your shapes that are on the wall in front of you "

" I repeat , you're allowed to choose your shapes that are on the wall in front of you "

" Please choose your shapes and all of you will stand in a line to get it "

Soon enough many peoples Linings up in front of each 5 shapes and Soon um well enough many peoples are all now completely focus on what shaped they had until a new surprised Just Hitting  Them right in the Faces.

" the very well next game will be the dalgona, honeycomb challenge "

" If you're honeycomb breaks you will be eliminated from the games "

" And so let the games begin "

The Clocked went straight Downs and soon enough many peoples are somes cheating, scraping and others well just liked that. Meanwhile Renaeé was just sitting down on The swing as She's too begun to do her honeycomb challenge while not putting a lot of pressure on it since she got the Heart Honeycomb Challenge so it's much harder then all of you guys thinking as well.

And a few minutes later the guards to quickly checked on Her and soon For then noticed That she was now almost done with the Heart Honeycomb. And there was no crack on it as well. Soon enough she quickly was the first ones to be done the triangle guard coming up too her and she showed him her's heart and he immediately blushed as the square masked guards also blush's heavily as well even the front man too has saw it as for now completely. 

" Player 457 pass " the automatic off loud speaker said.

Everyone else's was shocked because no one had ever done that fast and so it seems she was the first one until for then a man was shot and peoples Had begun to panic until they knew that it was their turn if they broken up Their Cookies. Soon enough more players is finished with her Honeycombs as well and all left is the remainders.

" Player 456 passed "

" Player 001 passed "

" Player 218 passed "

" Player 067 passed "

" Player 101 passed "

" Player 199 passed "

As the all the players whose had now completely passed and was being lead back to their sleeping areas until a Lot of Loud Gunshots was now Heard.  As Renaeé quickly hold tight on to 199 he noticed this and hugged Comforting a lot towards Her's. 

Once they were all inside the sleeping headquarters Renaeé and Ali Talk For a while as comfort her and hold Her's as everyone around her glared dagger at Him that was screaming of " bloody  Murder ". 

Deok - su { 101 } pov

I glared daggers at 199 ever since The girl first arrived and stopping me Just beating From 067 She's was Beautiful still young but beautiful.

I didn't know what came over me and I immediately stopped beating Her so then I Quickly Left until 456 started to hitting on the girl making me snickers telling everyone That's She's was thief  pickpocketing who stoled all Their off money and belongings as well.

Anyways back here i watched as she's looked like she was about to cry and I immediately knew that 199 had too be Killed.

' And It was Just only the beginning ' I thoughts.

Third Person Pov

" It is now time for lights off will everyone please go to their beds an get ready for lights out "

Everyone watched and blushed as the girl they loved Renaeé climbing on of the very very top bed.

And that night everyone knew who's going to be eliminated from now on.

Guards Pov

We all ran and was told to get ready as the fight was going to break out rights in a minute

'Dear God please let Renaeé be safe from this Dangerously fight now ' all of us had thought.

Front Man Pov

I watched as the fight begins and soon enough until then i noticed that 457 is injured she was stabbed rights in The Shoulders by one of Man on her right as 218 and 456 protected her and Just telling them she was on Theirs Teams.

When she was bleeding, i saw red and that made me mad. And Soon Enough Turns i pressed the button and watch as the guards walked Straights Insides and begun to fire and checking out of the dead Bodies.

" Guards 029 take player 457 into the infirmary and get her patched up , then before the third game let her back in " I said.

Junho Pov

I grabbed player 457 and carried Her's liked a bride style princess wedding as I Then Quickly Took Her too The verys Large white infirmary.

I placed her down on the bed as we'll took out the bullet and begins to then patched up her shoulders too stopped the bleeding.

While the two circles was LOOKING at her i gently kissed her on the lips with my mask on and quickly helped out of the rest with the circles as well.

' get better soon enough my angel ' as I thought.