Chapter 3.| Red Light,Green Light

Renaeé Pov

I was recalling all the events on what happened since I got here i waked up in this strange place , i meet this very cute girl, she almost got beat up and I saved her , and there's this guy talking to me , " do you know where we are ?" He asked me i only shook my Head.

" I don't .. " i said as He Looked ate Me and looked around again.

" All these peoples look ... Like they're in the same situation as us ." I said out of nowhere.

" If it's like the movies , then we're are forced to survive for some kind money or something " I told the guy , He was startled by my assumption.

" S - survived ...?" He questioned. I just only shrugged and went to talk to 067.

" Konnichiwa , you alright ... ?" I asked. She only looked down and slightly just nodded.

" Not much of a speaker, eh ?" I say as she just stayed silent. I looked around and I see multiple people stand Out. I didn't have much Time Too analyzing them since these peoples with masked comes in.

As i felt uneasy by each person in the room, the people with the masked all begin to walk up and stood there's. It's like a military camping.

" I would like to extend a heart too welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate different games in six days." The guy in the masks says in a robotic voice. " Those who win all six games will get a Handsome's cash prize." The guy continuing.

" How are we supposed to believe u " someone yelled.

" You suddenly put us to sleep , take out phones and wallets away, Then Bring us to this place ! Now you show up saying you'll pay us a Handsomely for playing a few games...... ?! "He still  continued.

Well he did have a point. I didn't have THAT much money on me other than that attractive businesses man giving me but still it made me Sad when just i didn't find my Last bit of Money.

We got our lunches and I sat down next to 067. This all veguely reminds me of my elementary school.

" Hey " I Heard a voice said , I Looked at 067.

" What did you do before this ?" She's asked while not looking at me , She is  just continued on eating Her Lunch.?, Or dinner ? Or breakfast ? I'm just not sure anymore's..

" Well ... I didn't really do anything , " i mumbled out. " I Left my Hometowns, i moved to south Korea and became a great instruments players in different restaurants and helping and visitings my sister's cafe shop and things Liked all that stuffed " I Said.

067 looked at Me with just so Much of  curiosity.

" Why did you leave your Hometown " She asked , i rubbed my the napes off my neck and slightly let out a Beerus small sad smile's

" my mom has cancer and my Father died in a car crash , so i left to finding a job in south Korea to help my mom " I Said. She mouthed an " ooh " and the both of us continued eating , telling of each other our situation before we got here and everything.

After that we we're then had Too Sign a piece of paper That's only Had 3 not so uncooled instructions , but I had to do this for my mom and to supporting both my sisters as well. After doing up my signature on the paper i Left and I immediately went straight to sit down with the rest who also finished Theirs.