Chapter 2.| Voices Inside my Head

Third Person Pov

* Phones number ringing * Renaeé all looked at it closely before They Others side picked up the call

" Hello who is this " it sounded deep and I immediately blushed madly all down in embarrassment for thinking about this right now.

" Hello , yeah , your boss gave me this card of 🔻🔘▪️ and told me to calling this number " I said.

" First name and last name and also your birthday date "

" Renaeé Kanae Kyoto , 12 , 02 , 1996 "

" Alright , stay where you are right now completely and a van will now completely come and pick you up " the deep voice said again once more it then Hung up and I immediately now completely begun to wait until finally a black van came and the windows all pulled down reveling a triangle Man's on his mask.

" P - password " he said could he be a bit embarrassed of Me all of for just a little bit.

" Green light , red light , that's the two right answers right " the van doors all opened up and I Immediatelys gotta to Just straight inside feeling a bits weird But yeah you could definitely guess up the rest.

Triangle Pov

I watched as the attractive Female's or known as Renaeé Kanae Kyoto walked straight inside the Van she sat Down a chair near one the passanger who's is asleep because of the gasp smoked for so yeah.

I blushed madly her face was just so adorable when she slept , she wasn't drooling like the others players but a bit sad , She's just so adorable well of course here we go now.

I kept driving the Van Just until we all Have now arrived at the docking boat one by one we each all got on the huge ass boat and parked our car in each of different rows which was fine by each rest of us so yeah's.

' gosh I feel so jealous right now that's circle gets dressed these players pretty sure their going to get a nosebleed ' as I quickly thought. Until a voice pulling over to check Each off The players The doors opened up and we walked right inside and begun to investigation if all of them faked sleeping.

After doing that Check - up with all of the following players the doors closed and we began to walked away straight with the others triangles. Soon Then I saw the island and damn it was Huge but nothing new there's as well.

Once made it to the Island the worker or knows as circles took all the player way from triangles ~

Circles Pov

We took the players too another room typical that was until a beauty took of my eyes she's Has All Blacks Hair And Pale - Violet Eyes on the papers but it's all too much since she arrived today it shocked me on how much beautifully She's really was incredible Infront of me now

Looks In Paper : ⬇️

Out of the Paper : ⬇️

{Her eyes are Both all Closed so yeah

{Her eyes are Both all Closed so yeah.}

We then took off her clothes and my by the gods she looked like a beautiful goddess ' my goddess ' i thought and I immediately quickly put the women's tracksuit on her with the numbers off 457 player Since she was the last ones so yeah.

After that we then put all This players onto the beds while Renaeé had of the Top Bunk meaning nobody's can Hurt Her Now completely so yeah anyways after that we let them rest and quickly left straight away from their Beautiful rest.

♂️⬆️⬆️⬆️

In the morning ~ { Play and Music } ~

Renaeé woke up too the music and as she took in her surroundings soon for a minute later She's definitely all now completely could've been a mistakens as she felt been mysterious Kidnapped by them and noticed that there is now actually 457 players and noticing That she was wearing the number 457 on it until a gasped broken out of Her State.

She followed the voice and soon saw a woman getting beating up Enough's of Man with a snake tattoo on his face as crazy it seemed you can't hit a girl but this is way over the weekend now and so i quickly ran straights Towards The girl and protecting Her's immediately.

The man stopped and walked straight away liked nothing happened during of what he did too the girl. I pulled of my hand and she grabbed it anyways until a man he had the number 456 it was the man i saw last yesterday night when I was going back Home Too The both of my sisters.

He then grabbed her and yelled at her too give his money back before then I heard the doors unlocked and Opened up revealing these Males Guards right in red suits and wearing just different kind of shaped Mask. 

They each begun to show everyone's on the screen being slapped by That's one and only yep you'll guess it it's all that Salesman anyways I wasn't all of paying attention for people all Talking about them being kidnapped and now that they are devot ingredients to Call police department officers and them a being Saved and everything.

I wonder what's going too happened next ~