Chapter 4.| Going Back , Junho Suspensions

Renaeé Pov

Renaeé woke up and saw that she was near 067. She got up and untie Herself and quickly untied the girl.

" Hey wake up , Don't sleep now " she's said.

Soon enough 067 woke and saw 457 it was surprisingly good to see that both of each others Alive and well.

The two of us begun to walk and Talks to each others until out of nowhere IT made me shocked when I saw 456 the man who almost killed Her's. I also to didn't get her name yet.

Anyways Before he could even attack i immediately protected Her and so but he looked shocked because Nobody's a good smart like me so yeah.

After that we parted ways and I wents straight back home when I got Home i was attacked by sisters as they hugged me with so much Force it made feel of like i was already Home's. Until at that night i woke up from a nightmare and I saw my mom dying and my sister all blaming me because of it.

And that's when I knew that needed to leave and let's just say i got up took so nice shower and got Dressed into this and put on my sneakers and walk out of the door on the way i grabbed outs my phone and Left The House's.

Once I was away from my house i call the same number and after That's I'm not the only one going since I just saw someone and let me say it might've to shocked you as well it's 456 and let all say we're shocked because we just too saw each others.

While the two was waiting we begun to speak to each others hoping too get to know each other even more's. Soon Enough it turned into a full Talking of moment for the both of us.

Until The Black Van Pulled Up and we both walked straight inside the Van as soon once we both sat down again ups with the sleeping gas. We'll both is all again knocked out once mores. Untill a memory foaming me until I saw up close was a young boy and me it seem like we were good friends actually.

Childhood Memories :

" Junho - oppa look at this one it's so beautiful "

" Not as beautiful as you though "

* Laughs *

" Oppa ,when we grow up promised me that one day we get married and have children , house and a small cat/dog "

" Promise "

" Kids , it's Lunch Time "

Childhood Memories Ended ~

Meanwhile Junho was Following The Black Van ~

Junho Pov

As i Followed the black van , Soon For some clues to find my brother's a New memory popped up and I swear to her 2 sisters that i would bring Them Both Back Home safely.  

Childhood Memories :

" Junho - oppa , look at this one it's so beautiful "

" Not as beautiful as you though "

* Laughs *

" Oppa , when we grow up promised me that one day we get married and have children , house and a small cat/dog "

" Promised "

" Kids , it's Lunch Time "

Childhood Memories Ended ~

I still kept my Promises Renaeé and I will marry you and only you , you're mine not Theirs , Renaeé my Angel 1 and only.

Immediately seeing the van stopped it looked like it was really on rights on a Docking Ship that was takings them of somewheres. I quickly Texting ups my police department officers and told of them i was already going too be aways for sometimes.

I then continued to run away and got underneath the black van Soon then I was shipped into the boat That They'll were going now completely as well. IT HURTS as well being on his back we'll a least it was really worth it.

The car doors opened up reveling the sleeping peoples i saw Renaeé and as I quickly gave her a peck on the lips she quietly was already fast asleep. Afters that I finally got into s seat That we're in position now.

Luckily enough i jump and knockings out the guy myself then i wore ups His Red Jumpsuit and soon enough also of His Circle Masked.

He was almost caught but Thanks too much for it , he was saved and almost got caught.

' i hope that they let slide Off For This one ' I thought before going Back Too my Cabin while we wait too get there so yeah.