"Going out"? MORE LIKE MAKING OUT-

The three decided to go out since it had been a long time they had been out together. It was due to the fact that they were keeping their relationship a secret. Ever since Bobot and Bobal were together they were taken pictures of fans and had been posted on twitter and Bob noticed it and it was hash-tagged "Bobal's secret boyfriend??" And yeah Bob told the whole group about it and Boder was sweating a bit but thankfully he wasn't suspected at all.

The couple went to the Boba shop since this new shop had new bubble tea flavors and there was new arrivals as well. Lots of flavors and Bobal was thinking which flavor to pick but couldn't choose. "Shall we try the Ube tea flavor?? It's a new one and everyone seemed to love it very much." "I guess so i'll try that Boder."

They gotten their flavors w

And..

Went back to home to see Bowaev just standing there death staring cutely

"OH JEEZ BOWAEV-" "Bowaev?? WHy are you staring like that ;-;??" Boder asked politely curious since this is rare times he had ever been like this before. "Boder. WHere is my Boba?? 🥺??" "Oh?? OH- UH" "Bowaev you were sleeping. You can share with his however." Bobal said and went to straight to his room while Bobot was just hugging Boder's arm.

"Straight boy becomes gay am i right?" Bob said with a mischievous grin on his face, Bobot just rolled his eyes and took Boder's hand signing him to go to his room. "Oi Bowaev. Wanna bet that Bobot is doing something with him 😏?" "Idk it sure!"

MEANWHILE

Bobal was sipping his drink in peace and just editing his videos to post on YouTube but a knock on the door there goes. He went to open but to be interrupted by Boder kissing him hard on the darn lips, he held his waist and locked the door while kissing him.

————————————————————————————-

Ayeee I'm still on break but i wanna five you something so yeah.