Lovestruck Bobal: Private game

Dozing off in the middle of the night, one was wide awake unable to sleep. Bobal was distracting himself thinking a lot in his good memories in hope for him to rest but alas it didn't work. He was fully awake gently looking around his surroundings without a peep of sound, he realized everyone was asleep near the couch sweetly asleep. In one of which he was encompassed with his two better halfs. One was asleep on-top of the coffee table while the older was sleeping on his lap. He glanced his surrounding spot to find a way to get loose of their grip without disturbing the anyone's slumber. He moved his left hand slowly to reach a free pillow to replace himself with the fluffy pillow. He took it slow as his feet reached down to the floor on the other side as he gently lifted Boder's head putting the pillow in its place. Now as he was completely free to move around undisturbed. He checked the clock on the wall, it's 3am. He possibly needed to be knocked out asleep as soon as the sun rises. 

This became a daily routine for the smaller. He wakes up in late at night no matter what he tries. He gotten used to it as he had plenty of ways to get distracted for him to level up his skills. In one of which he mostly does is hand on hand combat by fist but he was fond on playing combat as he just woke up. He decided to go on old fashioned painting, but he remembered the paints were ran out. He already gotten plan B set. Which meant he will be traveling into IArtBook, an app that he usually draws digitally and animate. It was underrated but the good part is that it doesn't have a lot of ads. It only occurs when he leaves a painting, it was much better than Ibispaint. Too much ads for needed brushwork and it needs literal data in which he doesn't care. All of that aside he went into his bedroom and silently closed the door shut. As he turned around  he opened the portal and selected his options to keep him private from anyone knowing. He went in as pixels starts to appear. 

He gotten to his destination and he whipped out his paintbrush and paints to start sketching his friends then doing a separate painting which was only his partners including him there. He continued concentrating his artwork for a good minute painting more than 5 just the three of them together. 

Whilst as he was drawing someone was roused from their dreams. Someone who noticed Bobal's disappearance.

Bowaev.