Lovestruck Bobal: Caught red-handed

The younger already knew he disappeared, he really fails to be kept silent. From the very start Bobal made creaking noise such as shutting doors and placing objects that made the younger unable to drowse from such loud clanking he can hear. Bowaev got up from his position and gently wake up his guardians whispering softly about him. Boder got out of his blankets and soon helped Bobot up putting his mask on for him (just kiss you oofs.). The three were up and ready but one problem. Bobal was nowhere to be found in-game nor does it show if he's active or not. This made Bobot and Boder wonder which game would he usually go into. Bowaev tugged at the spider's scarf showing him that he messed up coding to track him down.

"How did you even manage to switch up private mode?" He projected on-screen "I had a little help with an online friend" he replied typing codes as he speak "There we go!" He happily said. The portal was open and went along going in the purple dust. 

                                                                                        Loading...

                                                     Welcome to IArtBook! Have fun drawing!

They spawned into the place, they were just in awe. There was many images of them with different art-styles and themes. Each one was just 1 picture in each of their friends resembling them  in different forms. Each painting was carefully made. They walked further deeper where only sketches was to be seen. It seemed to be no end to this museum, it felt like they were in a maze. Bowaev stopped suddenly staring at one small canvas, they others stopped and looked at the smaller. They watched and stared for a while..

A painting that was just only Bobot and Boder. Holding a knife behind their back staring at a person.

"This is creepy. Why would he draw this?" Bobot wondered "GUYS IS THAT BOBAL?!" Bowaev pointed at a brown figure putting splashes of paint as he sketched. They ran fast at the silhouette with Bowaev already beating them to it. "Didn't know you were quite an artist." Bowaev spoke out which jump-scared the tired boy which he accidentally spilled paint on the floor. Just great.

"I thought i privated this game." He madly said. "Dont care. Didnt ask. Now why werent you asleep." Boder crossed his arms as the words were shown. "Woke uo in the middle of the night and" 

He fell asleep. The end.