Mama Bobal continuation

Hey yall this is not my original au the au belongs to @Nugxgets  .At some point she has no motivation right now I'm sorry for her- ;-; anyways this is part 2 and sorry if i cant write good I just wanted to express my feelings and emotions with the au- and see part 1 on her account tell you she's a good writer that i cant even do well. I just post everyday for everyone to read- dont be surprised if the people in the story are out of character its Nuggets au-

———————————————————————————-

Bobot and Boder were death staring at each other while Bobal was peacefully asleep on the couch. It's been clear that they both want to be with him and be with his company but at a state of them talking loudly Bobal woke up from his nap. 

"You two gotta be this loud? I'm fucking tired you dumbass shut your bloody mouths up." He stand up and went to his room to make him more comfortable in sleeping in peace.

The two were eyes wide on what Bobal had said to them. That made them a bit guilty of being over possessive over him. Though they couldn't help it either, they love him through his looks, personality hell even in a glance! They both were so lovestruck to him they both were competing to try an steal his heart first both none of the two won his heart.

"Really you gotta be here at the worst timing?!" Bobot yelled silently at the 4 armed spider "Well I like him a lot that's not my problem is it?" Boder hand-signed him and did the middle finger to him.

—————————————————————

Here have a treat. Two chapters in one day.