🎐ᵘⁿᶠᵃⁱʳ🎐

Taehyung stood still, fixing his collar.
He pressed the doorbell, hands trembling slightly, due to nervousness.

A few moments later, Jungkook came out, eyes fixated on his shoe.
"Ar-are you ready ?", the alpha asked, concerned about his omega's silence.

They were supposed to go as soon-to-be mates, to the pack meeting of the closest packs, which, Horizon pack was a member of. The meeting was held in celebration of the first rain of the year.

The time being midst of June, both Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten a lot closer with each other. But to put it frankly, Taehyung's nervousness has rather increased.

"Y-yeah", Jungkook said, nervously. "Is anything wrong ?", Taehyung asked and crouched down, trying to get a get a glimpse of his mate's face.
"M-my heat would arrive by this week, and I ran out of the suppressants", the omega stated. He looked up at Taehyung, through his lashes.

Due to the proximity of his heat, his skin was glowing. The physical changes in his appearance were also quite visible.
Taehyung smiled, holding Jungkook's hand in his, "It's alright. We can stop by any shop. You can pick up your supressants", his smile reached upto his ear, while his heart fluttered at Jungkook's soft nudge on his elbow.

"Shall we go now ?", Jungkook asked. Blushing slightly, Taehyung nodded.
The omega chuckled, placing his hand on the alpha's chest, "Don't be nervous Taetae"

《🎐🎐》

The horse carriage stopped infront of the huge mansion.
There were a few horse carriages and one car standing too.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook got down the carriage. A tiny hue of crimson dusted both the soon-to-be mates' cheeks, having others' attention towards themselves.

Taehyung had visited the team-pack meeting, many times before. But alone.
On the other hand, Jungkook, being from a rather small pack, hadn't visited any of the pack meetings.

Taehyung breathed out heavily, contemplating whether to hold his omega's hand or not.
Jungkook smiled internally at that, and slipped his palm below Taehyung's palm. Soon enough, a small giggle fell past the the younger's lips, feeling the tight grasp of his alpha.

"Good evening alpha Il-Nam", Taehyung bowed towards an old man, clad in a grey coloured, black-patch hanbok.
Jungkook bowed too, smiling brightly at him.
"Good evening, Taehyung. And you are Taehyung's mate, may I suppose ?", the old man said, flashing a tooth-less smile at the omega.
"Yes, grand alpha. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Prime omega of Autmn pack", Jungkook smiled, bowing again.

The grand alpha smiled at Jungkook's way of addressing himself. "Hope you enjoy today's pack meeting", he said, bowing back to Jungkook, taking Taehyung by surprise.

"He likes you!", Taehyung exclaimed, as soon as the grand alpha left them alone.
"How do you know ?", Jungkook asked curiously, walking beside Taehyung, towards the meeting room.
"He bowed back at you. He only does that to the people he likes", Taehyung stated ; his eyes stuck towards his omega.

Letting out a tiny, surprised gasp through his bunny tooth, Jungkook muttered out a small "I'm glad then".

"Koo", Taehyung called out again, earning a small hum from the younger.
"Did you not like the way he addressed you ?", he asked, face too straight to not be concerned about.
"I don't understand", Jungkook stated, tilting his head in confusion.

Taehyung took a deep breath before stepping forward. Wrapping his arms around his mate's waist, he spoke, "Did you not like him addressing you as my mate ?"
Jungkook blinked his eyes in confusion, before letting out a gasp of realisation.

He giggled and rested his hand on Taehyung's chest, "Taehyungie, I've already told you before that I", he stopped, looking into his mate's eyes, "that I do see a future for both us, together".

Taehyung's jaw trembled, cheeks reddening.
He tried to let out a few stuttered, broken words, but nothing came out.

He- he- he sees a-

Taehyung breathed in deep puffs, trying his best to control his crazy heartbeat.
He patted his heart, trying to get a response from his wolf.

Bitch you dead ?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was smiling with his bunny teeth exposed.
His smile soon turned into a worried frown, when he saw a few tears roll down the alpha's cheeks.

"Ta-taetae", he called, shaking the already trembling alpha, "Wh-what happened ? Why are you crying ?"

"It's not fair", Taehyung cried out loud, now completely wailing.
A few passers-by looked at the crying alpha weirdly. "Wha-what's not fair ?", Jungkook asked, trying his best to console his mate.

Taehyung cried louder, hugging Jungkook for support, not caring about the fact that his face was traced with snot marks.
"You're always the fi-first one to ap-approach. I-it is unfair", the alpha cried loudly, sitting down on the floor.

"Wha-", Jungkook was at loss of words. Absolutely speechless, he rubbed Taehyung's back. Seeing the elder still crying, he said, "This is not a race, Taetae. It doesn't matter who said it first. And it's not like I've confessed either"

"St-still. It-it doesn't feel right", Taehyung was still crying. He felt nervousness, happiness, anxiousness and many other emotions flooding inside him.
A few people tittered at the alpha, while a few gave him weird looks.

Jungkook sighed, finally making Taehyung stand on his own feet, "Alright. Let's assume that you were the first one to say it"
Taehyung, suddenly stopped wailing, and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Re-really ?", he hiccuped, wiping his tears.
Getting a nod from Jungkook, he smiled widely and tilted his chin, "I-I see a f-future with y-you too. An-and", he stopped, now hiccuping due to nervousness.
The omega rubbed his back, looking at him with smiling eyes, "And ?"
The extreme redness, which previously was only limited to Taehyung's face, slowly reached his neck, touching the tip of his ear too.

He looked as if he was going to explode soon. Holding Junkook's hand with his trembling ones, he shivered and finally managed to squeak out, "An-and I want to ad-admit th-that I ac-ac-accept to be y-your ma-mate".

And that was the last sentence he spoke, before fainting.

A/N : If you don't like Taehyung's character, don't read my book. There's no need to comment that. Your comment is going to get deleted anyways 🥰💃
It's not always necessary for alphas to be extremely dominant and aggressive towards their mate. And this is fiction for a reason🤠