Castiel//Overprotective

We got home from a long and exhausting hunt. I'm more emotionally exhausted than anything because Cas is way too overprotective of me. We've been together for about a year and every time I go out on a hunt he asks me to try and stay out of danger, which is apart of the job. It doesn't bother me when he asks that because I know he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

It's annoying that for a year now he's been trying to talk me out of hunting. He's rather I stay back at the bunker and do research for the Winchester's. Hunting monsters and saving people is who I am and it's what I've been doing for a very long time. He knows this and it's sweet that he worries so much about me.

Cas sighed when he saw me purposely trying to avoid eye contact with him. Sam raised a suspicious eyebrow as he looked between the two of us. "I'm gonna take a shower and get some sleep, see ya in the morning." I say to the guys while throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Okay, Goodnight." Sam says.

"A shower sounds good right now. Goodnight y/n." Dean smiles before I exit the room.

"Can we please talk?" Cas begged as he followed me to my room.

"Tomorrow Cas. Im really tired right now." I lie but I just don't feel like talking about it right now. Once getting into my room I searched for something to wear then took a warm and very relaxing shower. After getting ready for bed I started throwing my dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

"We need to talk now," Cas says as my bedroom door opens and he walks in. I roll my eyes and turn to face him annoyed.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm flattered and love you for worrying about me. But asking me to not hunt..." I start to get angry and he nodded.

"I understand y/n and I'm here to apologize. It's never my intention to ever upset you. Your just the first person I've ever felt this way about and it's hard for me. I...I love you and I'm afraid to lose you." He admitted to me. My eyes softened as I walked over to him and pulled him into a tight hug that he happily returned.

"It's okay, Cas. I love you too. Plus I completely understand where your coming from because I'm afraid of losing you too." I said while pulling away to look at him. He cupped my cheek in his hand and pulled me in for a sweet kiss.

"I hope this means we aren't in a fight anymore?" He questions and it caused me to chuckle and nod my head.

"Your the best." I whisper while hugging onto him.

"Your better." He replied. Ever since we got together he has always held me close at night, cuddling my body close to his. Even though he doesn't sleep, he likes to watch over me and make sure I'm safe. His fingers run smoothly through my hair, causing me to fall into a deeper sleep.

Supernatural Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें