Castiel // Betrayal

"Any leads?" Dean asks as he approaches with beers in his hands. He puts them onto the table then sits down. Sam sighs and I shake my head no. We're in the library down in the bunker searching for Cas.  Chuck has taken him and we don't know where they are. Every single day that he isn't here causes me more and more anxiety.

We've been together so long that not knowing if he is okay causes me such bad stress. I worry about him. It's the most obvious thing in the world that Dean is worried sick because he is aggressively typing away at his computer. We're all doing what we can to get him back.

"Wait I think there's something here," Sam starts and we lean in to indicate he has our attention. "So a woman in San Antonio Texas says she witnessed two men kill a man. She also goes on to mention one of the men are wearing a trench coat and the other a maroon colored blazer."

"Think it's him?" Dean asks.

"We should still check it out." I say and Sam agrees. We all pack up and head out to see if we can put an end to our search. The drive is long but not too long as we finally make it. We get checked into a motel before Sam stays to do research while Dean and myself leave to find Cas.

We start by questioning the witness but there isn't much to go on after that. We head to the Park where she said the murder happened. "We'll find him." Dean reassures me and I nod before climbing out of the car. We take a look around to see if there's any clues. Of course we find nothing and it stresses me out more. "Maybe we should-" I start to say but get cut off by a voice.

Dean's eyes go wide and I turn to see what he's looking at. There and behold, I find Chuck and my boyfriend, Castiel. Chuck is smirking evilly and Cas can't seem to look me in the eyes. "Where have you been?" Dean asks them, more Cas than Chuck. A slight laugh escapes the lips of the man who calls himself God.

"Avoiding you." He replies. "You Winchester's never know when to give it a rest."

"Not when you kidnap our friends!" Dean's voice got louder as he stepped further in front of me. Words aren't even leaving my mouth because it's been so long since seeing Cas. I miss him and want him back. My heart is aching just seeing him five feet away and having the urge to run into his arms.

Slowly but surely his head finally rises and our eyes meet for the first time in forever. Looking into those blue eyes caused my heart to melt. "Cas," I whisper loud enough that everyone heard.

"Y/n." He replies. Chuck looks between us and smiles.

"Why don't you go on and tell her the truth Castiel." He said. Dean and I both frown confused as to what he is talking about.

"Don't!" Cas glares at him.

"What is he talking about Cas?" I ask annoyed. He gives me a worrisome look but doesn't want to tell me.

"Answer the question." Dean glares.

Cas sighs but reluctantly answers my question. "Chuck didn't take me against my will. I'm...I'm working with him."

My heart stops beating and everything inside me shatters. "No." Dean says.

"I'm sorry but I-" Cas starts but I cut him off.

"All this time, you've been working with him? Even when Chuck almost got me killed, you still chose him. Over us...over me?" I ask, tears welling up in my eyes. He saw the broken look on my face and his eyes saddened.

"No y/n, it's not like that. I had no choice." He said.

"Bullshit. Everyone has a choice and you made yours!" I yell. My heart is racing and my blood is boiling at this point. "I can't believe you'd do this. I can't do this anymore." I cry.

"No y/n please don't go." He begs as I walk away.

"Your wrong for that. I mean do you even know how hard this has been on her?" Dean glares at him. "She has barely slept or ate just looking for you. You can't claim to love someone then put them through hell." Dean finishes then heads over to me.

"Let's get out of here." He says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I nod and we head to the car before going back to the motel. The ride there is silent as I stare out the window wondering why Cas would do this to me. He knows that whatever the case may be, I'm always going to be on his side. But he wasn't on mine.

We get back and I go straight into the bathroom. I hear Dean explaining everything to Sam as I stand with my back against the door.  Tears stream down my cheeks and I slide down the door. Quiet sobs leave my mouth. None of this feels real anymore.

I've lost Cas forever.