Nosebleed Angels (Who start to sing)

Weiss flies forward like a bullet, shockwaves in the air forming around her. The handle of Blue Angel fits awkwardly in your hand, like the hand of a new lover. And yet it gives you confidence. As her rapier closes in on your throat, you raise Blue Angel high. You deflect the blade, the sound of metal meeting metal bouncing around the room. Your blade, much heavier than hers, weighs down Myrtenaster. You take the chance afforded to you and slam your foot into her gut, winding her. While she's gasping for air you slam the flat side of your sword into her face. She rolls across the floor before stumbling to her feet, nursing the forming bruise on her face. You both tense before dashing forward, entering a fierce duel. The two swords clatter together, sparks flying from some of the more aggressive clashes you share. Though Blue Angel is heavier than the weapon you had before, it's still deft and easy to swing. In fact, the weight only makes picking up momentum easier and your swings even deadlier. You put all your might into a swing of your zweihander, which catches Weiss by surprise. She's not so used to the aggression you're showing today. She brings her blade up to defend herself, and Blue Angel crashes against it like a tidal wave.

"I'll pay you to let me win," she mutters. Myrtenaster shudders as you keep pushing your blade into it.

"Maybe if you beg for mercy," you shoot back, flashing a tigerish smirk.

She smirks in the same way. "Well, I gave you a chance."

A glyph appears below your feet and you almost say a curse. It glows red and you know it's about to burst into flames. Weiss backs away, smiling smugly, before you narrowly avoid going up in flames before you roll back. You spin the blade around a bit before glaring at her.

"Cheater," you accuse her.

"We never said semblances aren't allowed," she rebukes.

You dash forward, your sword propped up on your shoulder. "I felt it was implied," you add. Another series of steel-on-steel clashes fills the room. You catch a sparkle in her eyes before you feel something hook against your ankle. You try to move your foot, but she trips you up too quickly. You tumble down to the ground and groan after your head hits the ground. You roll over and lay on your back as your vision adjusts till you see Weiss standing over you.

"Advanced sword-fighting tip for you, use more than just your sword," she says proudly, holding the tip of Myrtenaster above your head.

"Yeah, whatever," you say, crossing your arms. "If you hadn't used your semblance, I swear to God..."

"Don't complain," she says pointedly.

"Round two, let's go." You pull yourself to your feet and your sword into your hands. She makes some distance as you glare at each other, both daring the other to make the first move. A single second of perfect silence passes before the sound of footsteps fills the room. You dash at each other, and you slam Blue Angel over your head. She blocks with her rapier as perfectly as expected.

"Here's another tip: don't make your attacks so obvio-"

You ball your offhand into a fist and sucker punch her like a kangaroo.

"Ah!" She cries, lowering her blade and taking a step back. A hand covers her nose. "Why- what the hell?!" She exclaims, slightly muffled by her hand.

"Advanced sword-fighting tip: use more than just your sword," you say, relaxing your arm. "I learnt from the best," you say with an arrogant shrug. She removes her hand from her face to point her pale finger at you.

"Now that was definitely cheating; I was trying to give you advice!" She protests. You're about to offer another snarky retort when you notice the river of red running down her face from her nose. It's blood.