🌸Chapter 1 the beginning🌸

(warning: some of this story is isn't based in the story plot.)

----------------------
No one's pov:

In the middle of the forest there's a girl laying on the ground full of snow, the girl's sounds asleep so some animals approached her and looked at her face, then suddenly there's a familiar cat approaching the female and nodged her.

"Hmmm..." The girl then slowly opened her pale lavander eye's if and if you don't look closely you could really mistaken her as a blind.

"Meow" the girl is now fully awake and the first thing she saw is her cat Mayet.

"So it isn't really just an imagination?"
The girl said in a soft tone.

"Meow" then the girl remember something."Mayet can you become big?" Mayet tilted it's head to the side "come on Mayet you can do it, come on become big like kirara in the show that we always watch."And then suddenly Mayet is surrounded by a blue fire and when it's gone, Mayet is now transformed into a big cat with a blue fire at it's paws.

"Woah-... Amazing"but then the girl noticed that there are some animals with us. "Oh... Umm... Hello~ do y-you by a-any chance f-found some place that are n-now abondoned?" They looked at each other for a while then begin to walk away, then Mayet put me at it's back and begin following it.

(Time skip)

After a while of walking they finally got to a clearing and then found an abondoned house.

(Y/n)'s pov:

I then get off at Mayet's back and walked in the house, when I open the doorand looked inside the house there are cobwebs everywhere.

"Are t-there a-any s-spiders h-here?" Then the fox shakes it's head "you can understand me?" I said in surprise, while I'm distracted Mayet take it's time to de-transform. "Meow" Mayet then jumped at my shoulder "Eeeek-" I squeaked in surprise and then relaxed when it's just Mayet.

"U-um I t-think we n-need a l-lot of h-help if w-we want to f-finish it t-today" I thought out loud, then the animals went inside the house and got the cleaning supplies, the then started cleaning after they give me a broom.

After cleaning the house it's now good as new but something's telling me that there's something magical about this house.

The animals then give me a basket full of fruit and then we started to eat.

(Time skip)

It's now night time but I'm so curious what this house has so I looked at the animals and Mayet they're still asleep so I got up and started to walk around I then see a door and started to open it when I open the door I then see a lot of books but something interesting caught my eye, it's a book but unlike the other books, it's old so I started to pull it, but then the bookshelf started moving to the side and revealed a staircase that goes all the way down so I started walking at the stairs, then the bookshelf started to close so I continued to go down the stairs.

After a while of walking down I finally reached the bottom I then see a double door so I open it.

-------------------
My first chapter is done.