🌸chapter 5 meeting Yin and Yang🌸

--------------
(Y/n)'s pov:

It's been seven days now and I passed the final selection, now I'm heading home to see Rem, Ram, and Mayet.

While I'm heading home I came across a two girls and one guy that is holding a rope that tied to the two girls so I walked to them.

"H-hey! M-mister can you please g-give it a sec." The guy then stopped"if you're interested in them then pay up I don't have all day!"

'ehh!? But their just a childen, they should have a freedom' I thought then the child with silver/white hair looked at me with hope, followed by the black haired child. "If you don't have a money then were now going!"the guy then started to walk away while pulling the rope harshly making the children stumbled.

"W-wait!?" The man then stopped and looked at me angrily. "H-here take this money!" I then throw a pouch of money at him and carry the two girls, then run away.

After awhile of running I stopped and put the two girls down. "A-are you t-two okay?" I said, the two then smiled brightly and nodded "hai! Arigato for saving us their miss?" The silver/white haired girl said"o-oh I'm (y/n) (l/n), but please call me (y/n)"

"Hai! (Y/n)-sama!" The two said at the same time "n-no j-just call me (y/n)" the two shaked their head "no we called you (y/n)-sama because you saved us and in return we're gonna work with you, even you like it or not, and besides we don't have anywhere to go to" the black haired girl said "yeah! And we're also fast learners" I smiled at them.

"Will I don't have a choice do I?" I asked softly the two nodded their heads "*sigh* will okay but what's your name?" I finally give up, this two reminds me of Rem and Ram.

"We don't have a name" the black haired girl said and I frown at what I heard."why don't you just name us (y/n)-sama." The silver/white haired girl suggested.

No one's pov:

As (y/n) is thinking what should she name at the two girls, the two girls waited patiently. (Y/n) then looked at the two and come up with the idea.

"I got it" she said softly "y-you will be Yin" she pointed at the black haired girl "and you will be Yang" the two then nodded happily.

"Let's go to that big trees over there so you can change your outfits"(y/n) suggested so they walked to the said trees.

Yang's pov:

(Y/n)-sama is so nice she saved us to the mean guy and given us name's, and that's not all she's also beautiful, now we're at the trees that she said.

(Y/n)-sama then grabbed her necklace and take it off, ahen the necklace is off it then turned in to a wand "ok now it's get you dressed properly"
(y/n)-sama said she then waved her wand and *poof* we are now clean and dressed up properly with an unknown outfits

Me and Yin