Author's note

Dear readers

I just need to let y'all know that this book is just FOR ENTERTAINMENT!

I read some comments that I didn't like! If you don't want any op character, then I suggest! I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS BOOK!

I MEAN IT THAT I LIKE ALL THE CARING READERS BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I READ SOME COMMENTS THAT I DIDN'T LIKE THAT ALL!

I JUST OPENED MY WATTPAD AFTER MY BREAK DOWN BECAUSE OF SOME PERSONAL REASONS BUT THEN I GOT 99+ NOTIFICATIONS! AND THERE I FIND OUT THE COMMENTS I DIDN'T LIKE AT ALL.

I'M NOT MAD BUT I'M DISAPPOINTED, IT'S NOT LIKE ME TO GET MAD AT ALL.

I'm the shy, honest, kind, caring, and loyal type of person. That's why everything that I wrote, the x readers, I rarely put the readers to get angry because I rarely get angry.

Have y'all read the warning that I put? The one that THIS IS MY VERY FIRST EVER BOOK!

So if you don't like to read it, I suggest! I SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T READ THIS BOOK AT ALL!

Did you know that I just didn't write book here because of just a simple entertainment for me, well, to tell you what? I wrote books just to let out all of my problems in life! And to share all of my imaginations for y'all! The ones that I dream to come true but won't happen!

So pls! I beg you if you don't like the book, just don't read it, and pls don't leave any hates comments. 😓

I was crying because I was very disappointed at MYSELF! I was about to quit in writing and asked my friends for some advice and so is the readers, and they said that I should not quit because it's one of the things that makes me happy and express all of my emotions.

Some suggested that I should just block or report them but I didn't do it because it's just to CRUEL! My reasons is that, I don't want to take away the things that makes y'all happy and entertained.

I was also planning to delete this book but I don't want to disappoint some of the readers that like this book.

So I really suggest if you don't like this book then leave and don't read it. You don't even know the age of the one that wrote this.

Did you know that some people that I know told me that "Let your imaginations go wild" so that's what I did.

I am not mad, I didn't find any hated in me, I don't even know why but the only problem is that, I am very disappointed.