🌸 chapter 12 welcome back🌸

---------------
No one's pov:

(Y/n) is about to go back at her state but then she got attacked by a hug by none other than Mitsuri and Shinobo"(y/n)-chan!!" They didn't notice the now red faced girl.

"Hey!? Do you really want to get
(y/n)-chan fainted again!" Sanemi pulled the two off (y/n), the two girls then pouted.

"Welcome back! (Y/n)-chan!" They we're about to hug (y/n) except Sanemi, Gyomei, and Iguro but she jumped away and hid behind Iguro the said guy then smirked, while the others glared.

They then started to chase Iguro, while they're busy chasing Iguro, Muichiro grabbed (y/n)'s hand and lead her at the clearing full of flowers.

"Pretty~" (y/n) said they then sat at the ground and begin to make a flower crown, (y/n) then finished her flower crown and she put it on Muichiro's head and Muichiro then put his finished flower crown at (y/n)'s head, it then started to get windy and (y/n)'s hair flow

Muichiro then blushed, he then put his head at (y/n)'s lap and then (y/n) started to play muichiro's hair.

(Y/n) then started humming and then sang a song

When (y/n) finished the song it's now a comfortable silence but the someone broke it "Caw! Caw! Mission for Muichiro Tokito! Caw! Caw!" Muichiro then groaned and got up " fine" (y/n) also got up and hugged Muichiro "be careful Mui-kun" Muichiro then hugged back.

-------------
Taisho secret:
•You put Mayet back home to take some rest.
•when the hashira got back to were they left you and saw your not there they began to panic and searched. everywhere.